CBR1100XX.org Forum

Who is the yahooooo selling this fast XX

Heres a response to a question i asked the seller about the performance of the bikes engine mod's and it being an 2004. And getting it over 200+mph once.

I havent done anything to the motor. I bought it from a Honda dealership in Paris Tx. Do you have any more questions. If so just ask.

- baseballstalion

Oh i just looked at the ad again, He changed it to a 2003.It was listed as an 04'

Here is a question I sent to the seller, What an asshat

If your blackbird will do over 200mph with slip-ons & a corbin seat, it is the first in the world to hit those speeds without a turbo or Nitrous, Blackbirds cannot go that fast !!!

& His response........

u wana bet. I promise it will. Have had it there before. It dont govern like the newer models.Put your money where your mouth is.

My XX on the dyno ran an actual 182.something while the speedo was showing 202. That was topped out in 6th gear. Thats with a full Akropovic exhaust, K&N and a PCII my XX makes 143 HP. Won't do 200+ on the road unless it's being pulled by a jet.

You know what they say, arguing on the internet is like competeing in the special olympics. Even if you win your still a retard.

Unfortunately our bike, and most high HP bikes, attracts many squids and dipshits.

You can always tell those guys... usually their plate gives them away....

Pazzo004.jpg

:icon_shifty: