CBR1100XX.org Forum

Throttlemeister

I can get Throttlemeisters for any bike, wholesale.

Their options are:

Heavy (on left)

heavy.JPEG

Standard (regular finish)

F20.jpeg

and:

Polished (on left)

Polished.JPEG

Black (heavy pictured)

black.jpg

Machined black

BlackMilledBanner.jpg

Let me know what year and model bike please!

PM me with what you want (cant list prices online) and I'll send you your price.

The price I send you will not include postage! Your final price will include exact shipping costs, after I ship it!

Again, please don't ask me for a total price, I don't know how your paying for it and I don't know what the exact shipping costs are!

(It cost $6.20 to ship one set to DBLXX for a reference, he's in NY)

I can take Paypal but that will only raise the final price another 3%. Mailing me a check would probably be best.

Yes, these will be shipped on a "trust in you" baisis, first person to screw me screws the whole board! Someone WILL hunt you down!

Ordring instructions:

PM me your make, model, year, size wanted (standard, heavy) and type (standard, polished, black, black milled)

I will PM you your price.

If you want them, PM me back your address in a reply so I can reference it.

Once they are shipped, I will reply to your PM with a total price and you can pay me.

If you choose to use Paypal, you will need to add another 3% to the final (shipped) price.

Onec I have processed your order I will post your name on post #5. Payments received will be posted there also.

My address for mailing payment:

Dave Strom

209 Yarrow Hill Dr

Cottage Grove, WI 53527-9001

Enjoy!

Dave

I can get Throttlemeisters for any bike, wholesale.

Polished

Black

Machined black

PM me with what you want (cant list prices online) and I'll send you your price.

Dave

Done AND Done. Thanks for your help on this one.

Confirmed orders:

DBLXX (2)...............Paid

Hedgehog (502).......Paid

Wockman (503).......Paid

RcPriest (505)..........Paid

SpokaneXX (507).....Paid

Spidey55 (508).........Paid

Plottsd (508)...........Paid

MrTfi (509)..............Paid

h2o player (510).......Paid

kiwimack (513).........Paid

arctic954 (515).........Paid

Got mine (FINALLY !!!!!!!!) in the mail today. I was starting to get REALLY pissed wondering why it took all of 48 DAMN hours to get across the country !!!!!!

Seriously though...they look amazing.

I promised the meister I would send him pic's of it installed on the ZX for his website.

Thanks Dave....great item, great price, super fast delivery !!!

Thanks again Dave. I still cannot believe how fast those were to my house!

By the way they look SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Oh, and they work good also!

Bet they showed up yesterday, Its the first time my postman has shoved a box inside my small post box down the street. Most times the bastard just throws packages onto my deck.

Looking forward to get off some of these pain pills and get them installed and go for a ride!

Thank you for the FAST transaction!

Rob

Do these come complete with the sleeve, I ask because i have the throttlemeister on my bike,And it's constantly engaging,I have the washer installed.So maybe i need to buy another one,If i cant get this one to work properly.

Do these come complete with the sleeve, I ask because i have the throttlemeister on my bike,And it's constantly engaging,I have the washer installed.So maybe i need to buy another one,If i cant get this one to work properly.

Once they are set up properly, (shimmed) you shouldnt be having any problems. PM me your number and I'll go over it with you.

Absolutely an incredible deal, arrived at my house 2 days after I made the request. Don't even have to pay until they get here, thanks a million Dave!

Totally bump-a-licious!

Once they are set up properly, (shimmed) you shouldnt be having any problems. PM me your number and I'll go over it with you.

pm sent

I bought the NEW heavy black ones. The left side bolt that gets reused isn't long enough for the heavys, or did I install them wrong?

I just looked over the parts list and the directions again. I used the left side replacment bolt to remove the throttle side inner weight.

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved the Throttlemesiters in the mail.......

absolutly awesome!

I bought the NEW heavy black ones. The left side bolt that gets reused isn't long enough for the heavys, or did I install them wrong?

I just looked over the parts list and the directions again. I used the left side replacment bolt to remove the throttle side inner weight.