CBR1100XX.org Forum

Euro Switch

Looking for a euro switch, with the long lead. I installed Hid's and want to shut them off when,Warming up the bike. Did'nt some one on the board sell them?

Looking for a euro switch, with the long lead. I installed Hid's and want to shut them off when,Warming up the bike. Did'nt some one on the board sell them?

John01XX occasionally brings some back from Europe and sells them, but most are short lead. I have the short lead and intended to modify it to a long lead to put on my still in box HIDs. Thinking about selling bird, though. So -- may have a short lead Euro pod, HIDs and more shit on market soon.

John01XX occasionally brings some back from Europe and sells them, but most are short lead. I have the short lead and intended to modify it to a long lead to put on my still in box HIDs. Thinking about selling bird, though. So -- may have a short lead Euro pod, HIDs and more shit on market soon.

Let me know'

Well I have the long lead and need the short so if you guys need help working this out let me know.

You got it, If i can get it :icon_evilgrin:

Lemme address this tonight after work and I'll send you guys a pm by tomorrow noon (PDT). That'll give me the rest of the day to think about at least selling the HIDs and Euro pod. If I decide to sell the bike as a part of that process, I'll probably make a list of farkles to put up for sale instead of taking the bike all the way to what I once intended. Getting down to 2 bikes and away from the largest part of my insurance bill for a bike I'm just not riding much is making more sense all the time. Not to mention how much this'd clean out the garage.

Hmmmm, just thinking out loud and writing it down right now --

Farkle list:

Short lead Euro pod (right hand w/ light switch)

Pyramid Carbon Fiber hugger

Aluminum machined dimpled frame plugs (uninstalled)

Motovation frame mount sliders (uninstalled)

Motovation stainless bar ends

Micron 4-2-1 Ex. System w/ Carbon Fiber can

PCIII usb

SpeedoHealer

Pazzo Levers (clear anodized silver w/ black adjusters)

2 H7 HIDs incl. ballasts, igniters, the works (uninstalled)

Carozzeria Wheels (clear anodized silver) w/ 46T JT steel sprocket (approx 5.5K miles)

new (in box) RK Takasago RX Ring chain -- gold GB530XSO

Clear alternatives front and rear turn signal plastics plus clear and chrome amber bulbs

dark Smoke screen (don't know manufacturer)

Penske 8981 (mod.no.??) shock w/ remote reservoir and damping adjust (approx 3K miles on it)

Traxxion AK-20 front suspension (swap fork legs??) -- (approx 5.5K miles on it)

Radiator guard

PAIR elimination kit (JRED's) (uninstalled)

Leaving the bike in stock configuration:

2003 XX with 9000 miles on it, 49 states model (not Calif. but legally registered here), shod with Pilot Powers with < 500 miles on them

Lemme address this tonight after work and I'll send you guys a pm by tomorrow noon (PDT). That'll give me the rest of the day to think about at least selling the HIDs and Euro pod. If I decide to sell the bike as a part of that process, I'll probably make a list of farkles to put up for sale instead of taking the bike all the way to what I once intended. Getting down to 2 bikes and away from the largest part of my insurance bill for a bike I'm just not riding much is making more sense all the time. Not to mention how much this'd clean out the garage.

Hmmmm, just thinking out loud and writing it down right now --

Farkle list:

Short lead Euro pod (right hand w/ light switch)

Pyramid Carbon Fiber hugger

Aluminum machined dimpled frame plugs (uninstalled)

Motovation frame mount sliders (uninstalled)

Motovation stainless bar ends

Micron 4-2-1 Ex. System w/ Carbon Fiber can

PCIII usb

SpeedoHealer

Pazzo Levers (clear anodized silver w/ black adjusters)

2 H7 HIDs incl. ballasts, igniters, the works (uninstalled)

Carozzeria Wheels (clear anodized silver) w/ 46T JT steel sprocket (approx 5.5K miles)

new (in box) 530 chain -- gold DID (IIRC)

clear alternatives front and rear turn signal plastics

dark Smoke screen (don't know manufacturer)

Penske 8981 (mod.no.??) shock w/ remote reservoir and damping adjust (approx 3K miles on it)

Traxxion AK-20 front suspension (swap fork legs??) -- (approx 5.5K miles on it)

Radiator guard

PAIR elimination kit (JRED's) (uninstalled)

Leaving the bike in stock configuration:

2003 XX with 9000 miles on it, 49 states model (not Calif. but legally registered here), shod with Pilot Powers with < 500 miles on them

I'm in for the PC lll USB.

OK OK OK !!!!

I'm gonna be selling all that stuff and the XX. Being in the middle of a shitstorm and still needing to get my taxes done, however, I'm short on time to sort it out.

First -- to Stan and lexxus -- I'll do the short lead, long lead, money 3 way euro switch swap with you guys. I'll be asking what I paid for it from John -- I'll assume that I ship the short lead to Stan, he ships the long lead to lexxus and lexxus PayPals me the funds. Give me a few days to find the receipt from John -- should be before the end of the weekend. Please PM me your e-mail addresses.

Next -- OTHER FARKLES

By the end of the weekend, I should have a list of asking prices that I'll post with the list in a separate thread. The uninstalled stuff and a few of the easily removable items should be available to sell and ship shortly after that. Some of the other stuff will take a bit longer to remove.

I have already received PMs and seen dibs requests in this thread. As best as I can, I'll try to give those dibs requests first refusal rights on the asking prices I post. The only caveat is that this board's time stamp is fucked up, as most of you know. PMs are easy to put in order, but in some cases, I can't tell if a PM or a post came in first. If, after trying, I can't tell which came in first, then the PM dibs will get the first right of refusal over the post by default.

Be patient, please, I don't seem to have the time even to take a shit anymore. When I do get the list up, I'll try to post pics as well.

Thank you for pre-shopping the Auburn XX farkle store.

Dibs on frame plugs

2nd dibs on Clear Alternatives if haWHYnxx does not take

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a pm from exskibum, He needs some more time to get things together,and will get with us soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all -- very sorry, but shit storm has intensified to Category 4. I'm on work computer now, and can't be doing that. Home computer got badly infected with Spy and ad ware, thanks to ex-GF. It's in right now and I hope to have it back in a day or so -- I better, because I need it for work after June 1, among other things.

Speaking of ex-GF (who was suffering from hyperthyroid and fibromyalgia, despite being a fit lean 5-8 mile a day runner), it turns out that while she goes off at the mention of anything like this, she appears to have a bigger problem: being bipolar. She just had (is still in the midst of) another bad episode**, split w/o a goodbye 2 weeks ago for Oregon and in the last couple days informs me that she's going to Alaska straight from Oregon until 9/18. Of course, alll is my fault, and I'm the asshole. WTF?!?

I'm no longer employed after 5/31, with only a couple long time clients I'll continue to represent out of my condo. I should be able to get on this sort of thing in the next few weeks. Gotta head out now to meet her son to transfer ex-GF's belongings to him (which she left at my condo). Spent all weekend packing the shit and then tearing it apart last night to get and pack the things she needed to be mailed to her summer job location in Alaska. Enuf said for now -- I'll be back when I have a puter to post from again at my place.

** She had lost everything, including house to foreclosure, and was living with me (for free) on disability that did little more than pay her COBRA insurance and gas money. I was trying to give her a safe place to be where she could get it back together, but it turns out that being bipolar trumps any of that progress or planning shit. Nevermind what it's like being in a relationship with one. Pretty girl, a good heart (most of the time) and hard not to love. BUT . . . there just ain't any way to have a relationship with one (particularly if she refuses to acknowledge it, seek treatment or take medication for it) -- it will tear your life apart.