CBR1100XX.org Forum

Euro Switch

Hey all -- very sorry, but shit storm has intensified to Category 4. I'm on work computer now, and can't be doing that. Home computer got badly infected with Spy and ad ware, thanks to ex-GF. It's in right now and I hope to have it back in a day or so -- I better, because I need it for work after June 1, among other things.

Speaking of ex-GF (who was suffering from hyperthyroid and fibromyalgia, despite being a fit lean 5-8 mile a day runner), it turns out that while she goes off at the mention of anything like this, she appears to have a bigger problem: being bipolar. She just had (is still in the midst of) another bad episode**, split w/o a goodbye 2 weeks ago for Oregon and in the last couple days informs me that she's going to Alaska straight from Oregon until 9/18. Of course, alll is my fault, and I'm the asshole. WTF?!?

I'm no longer employed after 5/31, with only a couple long time clients I'll continue to represent out of my condo. I should be able to get on this sort of thing in the next few weeks. Gotta head out now to meet her son to transfer ex-GF's belongings to him (which she left at my condo). Spent all weekend packing the shit and then tearing it apart last night to get and pack the things she needed to be mailed to her summer job location in Alaska. Enuf said for now -- I'll be back when I have a puter to post from again at my place.

** She had lost everything, including house to foreclosure, and was living with me (for free) on disability that did little more than pay her COBRA insurance and gas money. I was trying to give her a safe place to be where she could get it back together, but it turns out that being bipolar trumps any of that progress or planning shit. Nevermind what it's like being in a relationship with one. Pretty girl, a good heart (most of the time) and hard not to love. BUT . . . there just ain't any way to have a relationship with one (particularly if she refuses to acknowledge it, seek treatment or take medication for it) -- it will tear your life apart.

Well that trumps switches,,,Shit Rich keep in touch, we will wait.

I am not in a hurry. If Lex is well I will let him have mine. Or get a hold of John.

How much for your bike with all the farkles installed on the bike?

With just the stock wheels, not the calazone wheels?

Do the original stock parts go with the bike?

Exskibum -

I have had two very good friends date bi-polar women and in both instances when the girls were off their meds, life was absolute hell for them.

You are a saint for trying to help her out, and sounds like you are doing your best to divest yourself of that "challenge"

what field are you in? maybe someone on the board can assist you in finding a good gig after yours ends

-

On a selfish note, I have cash set aside for AK-20 fork swap, etc

Thanks guys. Again, briefly checking in from work puter. Still no word on when I get mine back, or how much I'm going to have to figure out how to reload (ended up requiring that they wipe my hard drive).

I still intend to do as I said earlier in this thread -- sell the farkles with the folks who called dibs first getting first shot when I get the list and prices together. Then the bike in nearly stock form.

Don't know yet whether I'll make Snora. I have reservation, can't really afford it, but figure hanging out with the guys and riding is good therapy.

Still cleaning up ex-GF's messes -- as in, I have her two pet rats to take to the pet store for adoption (I don't have the heart to let them go in the wild as a death sentence, or to leave them to someone for snake food), and still about 14 boxes of her stuff to be picked up by her son (ther was more than he was prepared to haul yesterday). :icon_wall: I suspect she's on a plane now or sometime today headed for Alaska. :icon_rolleyes:

Rich, that really sucks. Wish you luck on getting settled again back to normalacy.

Oh, I will put in dibs on the speedohealer and dark smoke screen!

The trick is to date TWO bipolar woman....they kinda cancel each other out.

You truly are a wise man Joe :icon_evilgrin:

Hang in there Rich! As others said no rush on the parts. Take care of yourself first :icon_wink:

The trick is to date TWO bipolar woman....they kinda cancel each other out.

Yea see now... I like the way you think rockmeupto125, that is perfect logic (two negatives = a positive)

and that could sure make for an interesting weekend at the cabin

especially if they are the "bi" bi-polar types

as long as you remember to take the video camera for "documentary" purposes

Hey all -- very sorry, but shit storm has intensified to Category 4. I'm on work computer now, and can't be doing that. Home computer got badly infected with Spy and ad ware, thanks to ex-GF. It's in right now and I hope to have it back in a day or so -- I better, because I need it for work after June 1, among other things.

Speaking of ex-GF (who was suffering from hyperthyroid and fibromyalgia, despite being a fit lean 5-8 mile a day runner), it turns out that while she goes off at the mention of anything like this, she appears to have a bigger problem: being bipolar. She just had (is still in the midst of) another bad episode**, split w/o a goodbye 2 weeks ago for Oregon and in the last couple days informs me that she's going to Alaska straight from Oregon until 9/18. Of course, alll is my fault, and I'm the asshole. WTF?!?

I'm no longer employed after 5/31, with only a couple long time clients I'll continue to represent out of my condo. I should be able to get on this sort of thing in the next few weeks. Gotta head out now to meet her son to transfer ex-GF's belongings to him (which she left at my condo). Spent all weekend packing the shit and then tearing it apart last night to get and pack the things she needed to be mailed to her summer job location in Alaska. Enuf said for now -- I'll be back when I have a puter to post from again at my place.

** She had lost everything, including house to foreclosure, and was living with me (for free) on disability that did little more than pay her COBRA insurance and gas money. I was trying to give her a safe place to be where she could get it back together, but it turns out that being bipolar trumps any of that progress or planning shit. Nevermind what it's like being in a relationship with one. Pretty girl, a good heart (most of the time) and hard not to love. BUT . . . there just ain't any way to have a relationship with one (particularly if she refuses to acknowledge it, seek treatment or take medication for it) -- it will tear your life apart.

Well that trumps switches,,,Shit Rich keep in touch, we will wait.

I am not in a hurry. If Lex is well I will let him have mine. Or get a hold of John.

Hey Rich, I know all to well,What people go though,From the illness of being bi-polar. long story short,My Brother used his med's to take his own life. Used this time to help your ex-girlfriend as best possible,And give yourself time.Take a deep breath.Exhale.

Thanks stan, I can wait. AHHH! Those Brews Are Calling....