Undertail/Turnsignals,tray $75

14k stock shock $30

97-98 Rotors Sale Pending

2000XX Tank with pump SOLD

Silver heli-bars SOLD

Black Heli-Bars SOLD

+shipping

I'll have more in a couple days.

Got to run to the grocery, will answer PM's later tonight.

Make an offer if you think the prices suck ass!

Payment sent for the Silver Heli-bars.. YES!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Tail light $20

Center Stand $20

Clutch Cover $30

Stator cover $Make offer

Undertail/Turnsignals,tray $75

14k stock shock $30

97-98 Rotors $65

2000XX Tank with pump SOLD

Silver heli-bars SOLD

Black Heli-Bars $125

Still valid?

If so I''ll take the Rotors IF they are straight w/in .006" FIM.

I have three people interested in the rotors, I rode with them this spring and dont remember them pulsing but cant be 100% that they're straight.

They do look like sh!t, the carriers need cleaned up and painted or powdercoated.

Involute you got dibs.

I have three people interested in the rotors, I rode with them this spring and dont remember them pulsing but cant be 100% that they're straight.

They do look like sh!t, the carriers need cleaned up and painted or powdercoated.

Involute you got dibs.

Dibs my ass. I'll take them. If they are not straight I'll owe you $150 worth of verbal abuse. Be warned, they'll be inspected to within .0001" accuracy. Anything over .0060" and the shit starts to fly. :icon_evilgrin:

Paypal?

Box'em up and give me a total with shipping to 84084 and I'll get you the money.

Edit:

Fuck! I just commited to buy and I don't know how many miles are on them. :icon_surprised:

Involute you got dibs.

Dibs my ass. I'll take them. If they are not straight I'll owe you $150 worth of verbal abuse. Be warned, they'll be inspected to within .0001" accuracy. Anything over .0060" and the shit starts to fly. :icon_evilgrin:

Paypal?

Box'em up and give me a total with shipping to 84084 and I'll get you the money.

Edit:

Fuck! I just commited to buy and I don't know how many miles are on them. :icon_surprised:

They came off of Ho-biscuits project XX. How many miles did they have Rich?

Involute you got dibs.

Paypal?

Edit:

They came off of Ho-biscuits project XX. How many miles did they have Rich?

Who the fuck knows... that bike I put them on was supposed to be going to salvage. IF I had had time, I would have swapped in a set of bent rotors. :icon_twisted: I think that bike had 30k miles on it.

However, they were straight when they left here. Josh rode it for a while that weekend, so they should be fine.

Who the fuck knows... that bike I put them on was supposed to be going to salvage.

Fuckin insurance companys! :icon_rolleyes:

That bike did only 3x the national speed limit at rednexxt. It's junk.

Here 14...14....14....

:icon_twisted: