CBR1100XX.org Forum

Garage cleaning

Make an offer on any or all of it, try and make it worth me taking the time to put it in a box. Please note that there are not one, but two of the elusive and unreliable OEM Honda rubber straps. Now, fight among yourselves for my amusement....

94924702.jpg

Oh yeah, the right hand switch- the kill switch ain't right, no tension on the switch, it just kinda flops back and forth. The baggie contains crappy OEM banjo bolts.

Make an offer on any or all of it, try and make it worth me taking the time to put it in a box. Please note that there are not one, but two of the elusive and unreliable OEM Honda rubber straps. Now, fight among yourselves for my amusement....

94924702.jpg

Oh yeah, the right hand switch- the kill switch ain't right, no tension on the switch, it just kinda flops back and forth. The baggie contains crappy OEM banjo bolts.

taililght!!

right mirror boot

Get me an address, Stan. I can get it out Monday. Can I interest you in a proportioning valve for the linked brakes while I'm boxing it up? Perhaps a couple corroded banjo bolts? Empty tool pouch? :icon_lol:

BTW, anything not spoken for by tomorrow night is going in the trash.

Get me an address, Stan. I can get it out Monday. Can I interest you in a proportioning valve for the linked brakes while I'm boxing it up? Perhaps a couple corroded banjo bolts? Empty tool pouch? :icon_lol:

BTW, anything not spoken for by tomorrow night is going in the trash.

Noooooo send it to me.......the toolkit case and rubber bands....are the passenger pegs the same side??

Noooooo send it to me.......the toolkit case and rubber bands....

Done, I think I still have your address- have you moved in the last couple years?

are the passenger pegs the same side??

Please don't make me answer that, there's a fucking picture right there. They're right next to each other, for crying out loud.

Noooooo send it to me.......the toolkit case and rubber bands....

Done, I think I still have your address- have you moved in the last couple years?

are the passenger pegs the same side??

Please don't make me answer that, there's a fucking picture right there. They're right next to each other, for crying out loud.

No haven't moved.

And :icon_lmao: They look like the same side from the pics so I'll pass. :icon_wink:

I forgot to pick up ziploc bags at the store.

You got anymore?

BTW...Is that white paint drips on the garage floor?

:icon_twisted:

Tim, I'd like the rubber mirror covers, and if T2 doesn't take that grab rail, I'd take that off your hands, too.

I'm too cheap to pay you shipping, so I'll just plan on picking it up on the May 3rd run if I don't see you before then, if that's OK. You have a dollar amount in mind?

Grab handle and a rubber tool band please!

Will already called dibs on the bands, maybe he's willing to give up one?

Oh, and my left front caliper is scraped up. Got one of those? :icon_redface:

Nope, sorry.

I'll take the concrete, can you deliver it?

Yeah, I'll bring a chunk over and "deliver" it personally.

Tim, I'd like the rubber mirror covers, and if T2 doesn't take that grab rail, I'd take that off your hands, too.

I'm too cheap to pay you shipping, so I'll just plan on picking it up on the May 3rd run if I don't see you before then, if that's OK. You have a dollar amount in mind?

Stan already spoke for the right mirror boot. Unless Tim changes his mind on the grab rail, that leaves the left mirror boot. I'll bring it along on the third- glad to hear you're planning on making it. No packing/mailing, no charge.

Is the rear caliper drilled to eliminate the LBS. I can't tell from the pics :icon_twisted:

If it's stock I'll take it and whatever else is associated with the rear brakes. I'll trade you some Taco Bell coupons for it :icon_biggrin:

If T2 has a need for the left mirror boot, he can have it. I was just going to keep it as a spare anyways.

Does that empty tool pouch have any holes in it? If not.. It's better than mine, so I'll take it, although I should just get some fabric and make my own.

Does that empty tool pouch have any holes in it? If not.. It's better than mine, so I'll take it, although I should just get some fabric and make my own.

I keep mine in a Crown Royal bag. God knows I have enough of them :icon_redface:

I keep mine in a Crown Royal bag. God knows I have enough of them :icon_redface:

Send one to Rich, wouldya? Sorry, Rich, but Will asked for the tool pouch early on.

I think the flap is torn, anyway. If it's not, maybe I'll go tear it now.... :icon_twisted:

I do have brakes, front and rear complete. Hell I have a lot of stuff. Should probably make my own thread but Send me an address and I will box up what you need t2

Hey it was torn.... :icon_doh: :icon_lol:

Yeah, I noticed that when I packed it up. I felt guilty for a second, then figured it's free, so fuck 'em. :icon_razz:

Little duct tape will fix it right up. :icon_lol:

I got mine today too. I thought it was just a lense, but "It" was much more. Much thanks. Was wanting one but much to tight right now.

Thanks, owe ya.