CBR1100XX.org Forum

NEVERMIND

I have a set of D&D exhaust slip-ons and mid pipes. These things are in good shape, no dents and only light scratches. They have less than 10k miles on them, but are too loud for my tastes. I am looking for anything a little quiter, yet retains some bling value. I am open to suggestions and offers. Perhaps I should ebay them and buy others?

• 5 weeks later...

What are you asking for them ? Ebay would probably be your best bet, but dont expect to get what you paid for them back.

I have a set of stockers if your interested, they are solid bling, good condition other then a few light scratches & a small dent or 2 (no rash).

What color/finish? What's your price range? I have OEM cans in the attic with 2.3 miles on them.... :icon_whistle:

What color/finish? What's your price range? I have OEM cans in the attic with 2.3 miles on them.... :icon_whistle:

I paid $4000 for the cans, and they came with this black motorcycle attached. They don't bug me bad enough to go back to stock, i've decided. I was just fishing for a square trade on a different set of aftermarket. Thanks. Screw it, I need some bars and a windshield. I'll take stockers in great shape.

Bump....

C'mon Shane.......You been postin' enuff lately, that you knowwwww........... :icon_needpics:

What's the diff then between slip ons & full set if you've got the midpipe included? Did I miss if these are a duel system, or 4-2-1?

I am looking for anything a little quiter, yet retains some bling value. I am open to suggestions and offers. Perhaps I should ebay them and buy others?

Your description is a perfect match for the stock can's, If you need "bling" value add a sticker or two.... I think you should Ebay them though for the best price on them though. :icon_wink:

• 2 weeks later...
I have a set of D&D exhaust slip-ons and mid pipes. These things are in good shape, no dents and only light scratches. They have less than 10k miles on them, but are too loud for my tastes. I am looking for anything a little quiter, yet retains some bling value. I am open to suggestions and offers. Perhaps I should ebay them and buy others?

do you have any pictures of exactly what you are selling,,, and price,,,,??

alrighty then, I'll take pictures of them. Till I get the chance, here's a linky to my page and the bike (before painted) w/the pipes on it. I really would rather trade, because I don't want to hassle with the sale, then the buying. I always end up partless for extended periods when I try shit like this. I have no clue what they are worth and what I'm looking at for replacement cost. I'll do some more investigating tonight. I do know that it's got twin pipes out the rear.

Here's some pics. I have noticed light scratching, but no dents. There is a small scuff on the rhs can at the bottom, that you can see in the picture. The aluminum cleans up nice. I have seen these on e-gay for around $400. I would take a set of VFR bars and a touring windshield. Or, around $250. They are in average condition I would say. Not in a huge hurry, so keep you low-balls in your hands where they were.Btw, I will probably end up with some "mint" stockers and go the cheap carbon vinyl route. I just don't need the horsepower or the mean sound these D&D's have. D&D LINKY

post-3948-1208808862.jpg

post-3948-1208808877.jpg post-3948-1208808881.jpg

post-3948-1208808884.jpg post-3948-1208808889.jpg

Edited by shanesublett

alrighty then, I'll take pictures of them. Till I get the chance, here's a linky to my page and the bike (before painted) w/the pipes on it. I really would rather trade, because I don't want to hassle with the sale, then the buying. I always end up partless for extended periods when I try shit like this. I have no clue what they are worth and what I'm looking at for replacement cost. I'll do some more investigating tonight. I do know that it's got twin pipes out the rear.

Here's some pics. I have noticed light scratching, but no dents. There is a small scuff on the rhs can at the bottom, that you can see in the picture. The aluminum cleans up nice. I have seen these on e-gay for around $400. I would take a set of VFR bars. Or, around $200. They are in average condition I would say. Not in a huge hurry, so keep you low-balls in your hands where they were.Btw, I will probably end up with some "mint" stockers and go the cheap carbon vinyl route. I just don't need the horsepower or the mean sound these D&D's have. I am keeping the mid-pipes! D&D LINKY

post-3948-1208808862.jpg

post-3948-1208808877.jpg post-3948-1208808881.jpg

post-3948-1208808884.jpg post-3948-1208808889.jpg

Attractive price, but they are almost worthless without the midpipes each exhaust manufacturer has their own spec's & midpipes for one brand probably wont fit another. CBWT

Here's some pics. I have noticed light scratching, but no dents. There is a small scuff on the rhs can at the bottom, that you can see in the picture. The aluminum cleans up nice. I have seen these on e-gay for around $400. I would take a set of VFR bars. Or, around $200. They are in average condition I would say. Not in a huge hurry, so keep you low-balls in your hands where they were.Btw, I will probably end up with some "mint" stockers and go the cheap carbon vinyl route. I just don't need the horsepower or the mean sound these D&D's have. I am keeping the mid-pipes! D&D LINKY

I have a set of D&D exhaust slip-ons and mid pipes

You bunch of WANGS! in my own defense. I DO have a set of D&D's and mid-pipes. I also have a stock windshield and a bird w/20k on her. So, I was not lying, I do actually have them. To clear up the confusion, I will sell the cans w/pipes. I was unaware that the stockers come with the pipe attached. So, I am asking $250 for the entire shaboozle plus shipping. I have edited the post to ease everyone's confusion. The pipes have 10k on them to the best of my knowledge.