Upgraded POLK AUDIO speakers all around

Kury Highway Pegs

Grip Puppies

12V outlet in pocket

Split Audio Cable

Tank protector

HONDA OEM fog lights

.....and more.

Bike will be showroom condition and have about 15,000 miles on it when you can have it, September 2008 $15,500

All depending on if this is true:

Honda Motor Company today announced its plans for the new 2009 GL-2000 Goldwing touring bike. The new Goldwing will replace the industry-leading GL-1800 Goldwing which went into production in 2001.

The 2009 GL-2000 Goldwing will feature a larger 2.0 litre (2000 cc) 6-cylinder engine matched to a new 6-speed transmission. Honda claims the new engine will produce 165 horsepower and 157 foot pounds of torque. "This new powerplant and transmission should provide the kind of power and torque Goldwing owners have come to expect" a company official says. With the new 6-speed transmission, the 2.0 liter engine turns only 2,500 rpm at 70 miles per hour.

The new Goldwing will increase the safety of its riders with standard ABS brakes on all 2009 models. A rider airbag is also available as an option on the level 4 model.

The 2009 GL-2000 will be offered in the following configurations:

Standard features on all 2009 GL-2000 Goldwing models:

- New 2000cc 6-cylinder engine with 6-Speed transmission

- Linked ABS brakes (front and rear)

- Dramatically improved suspension with adjustable pre-load front and rear

- 6.9 gallon fuel capacity

- Adjustable seat (can be raised/lowered up to 1.5 inches) and rider backrest can be moved forward/backward.

- Adjustable windscreen (electronically adjustable is optional)

- Cargo capacity has been increased to 45 liters per saddlebag and 65 litres for the trunk.

- Heated handgrips and heated seat

- L.E.D. tail/brake lights and lighted trunk spoiler

- New instrument cluster includes speedo/tach/engine temp/voltage/ambient temp/gear indicator/tire pressure/trip computer (see below)

- DC Accessory Outlet in dash glovebox

- Trip Computer displays: Miles to Empty/Avg Miles Per Gallon/Current Miles Per Gallon

-Intercom features improved audio quality and passenger volume/on/off switch

-Honda Warranty 3-year Unlimited Miles (up to 4 year optional extended warranty)

BASE MODEL - includes comfort package (heated handgrips and seat), ABS brakes front and rear, 85-watt 4-speaker stereo with MP3/iPod connector.

COMFORT PACKAGE - includes BASE model features + electonically controlled windscreen, Homelink remote garage door opener, integrated anti-theft device.

$20,499

PREMIUM PACKAGE- includes all comfort package features + 120-watt 4-speaker stereo with MP3/iPod connection/optional XM/SIRIUS radio/Bluetooth capability, Electronic tire pressure monitoring system, integrated NAVI navigation system with Bluetooth remote programming capability using MapSource and compatible laptop, integrated fog/driving lights, HID Xenon headlights.

SAFETY PLUS PACKAGE - includes all PREMIUM features + Rider SRS Airbag restraint system, rear-end collision proximity alert system, electonically controlled cruise control.

In addition, the completely re-designed Goldwing offers owners lower maintenance costs with easier access to regular maintenance areas such as air cleaner, oil drain plug, oil filter and oil dipstick. A quick-remove engine protector plate has also been added to guard the oil pan from potential damage caused my road debris.

The new Goldwing is expected to appear in dealer showrooms in September 2008 and will be offered in the following colors: Pearl White, Pearl Yellow, Pearl Orange, Illusion Blue, Black, Titanium and Illusion Red.

SAFETY PLUS PACKAGE - includes all PREMIUM features + Rider SRS Airbag restraint system, rear-end collision proximity alert system, electonically controlled cruise control.

Do they mean that you have to get the Safety Package to get the cruise control? The cruise is one of the best things on the Wing. They didn't even spell "electronically" right.

Think I'll be keeping my '05 GL1800 for a while.

Might trade it for a '10 GL2000 in 2012.

After checking out your picture I realized I saw you in Brownsville TX last week in front of chineese restaurant!

I saw you in Brownsville TX last week in front of chineese restaurant!

Must have been my evil brother twin. :icon_evilgrin:

Haven't seen that section of the Rio Grande in a couple of years.

I do like chinese though! :icon_rolleyes:

Coming to Texxt?

Do they mean that you have to get the Safety Package to get the cruise control? The cruise is one of the best things on the Wing. They didn't even spell "electronically" right.

I guess we are lucky they didn't spell it erectronicarry