CBR1100XX.org Forum

Best Wax

cecome

Wax subject,,,,,,,it is like a religion or motorcycle oil.

Having said that Zymol wax and cleaner wax are better then almost anything else I`ve tried by country mile,,,,,,,,very easy to work,,,you won`t even break the sweat,,,,,,,

I do a 3 step job that gives me a wet paint look:

1. Mothers wax cleaner to remove wax and other grime.

2. Mothers Carnuba Wax

3. 3M Polish for that wet, mirror finish

Not too bad looking for a 10 year old bike...

DSCF4349.jpg

Rich

3m Perfect it III micro polish is my favorite!

It is not a wax ( question was about wax),,,,,,it`s a paint polish,it is basically last step in the paint job.Everytime you use it small amout of paint ( clear coat ) is removed.

Thanks for the heads up...sounds like that would be a good first step once then the mothers or Zymol..which I have already used and do like.

THANKS,

AMC

3m Perfect it III micro polish is my favorite!

It is not a wax ( question was about wax),,,,,,it`s a paint polish,it is basically last step in the paint job.Everytime you use it small amout of paint ( clear coat ) is removed.

No shit it's polish, I said that! How bout find something better to nit pick about! Perhaps I was trying to offer a product that he was unaware of you f**k!!

THANKS ALL!!!!! for the valued input. Looked a bit for the 3m stuff...amazon was my best find. So I went to the garage and started working with the Zymol cleaner wax that I used on my last Bird. Seems to be the best choice for instant gratification. Smells pretty good too.