CBR1100XX.org Forum

anyone have expiriance with this pipe?

Mitch_1100xx

i found a really good looking drag pipe by d and d and was wondering if anyone had tried it or not. im thinking it is gunna be extremly noisy though. also if anyone has tried it what kinda numbers they were gettin HP wise with it. here is a link

http://www.ridegear.com/rg/item/F-27659/Da...0XX_99_02_.html

yea it is like a attachment or pipe you sub off on a full system. i really want one, it is cheep as dirt to. im getting tired of the stock system on mine but i just have a really hard time finding somthing that fits my bike. and this one fits PERFECT. but i was wondering if anyone had one?

It is excellent upgrade for the owners full D&D systems.I mean, after all those years of dealing with obnoxiously loud system they don`t have much hearing left anyway,so couple dbs won`t make any difference. :icon_twisted:

There is no doubt that price reflect the quality in this case.

I just to own 1 D&D system and 1 slip on.They are cheap junk.

yea it is like a attachment or pipe you sub off on a full system. i really want one, it is cheep as dirt to. im getting tired of the stock system on mine but i just have a really hard time finding somthing that fits my bike. and this one fits PERFECT. but i was wondering if anyone had one?

Hey Mitch, let me know if you want to get rid of your stock exhaust when you upgrade. I've got D&D slip ons that have a nice low rumble, but it's loud and there are days I like to sneak out of the neighbourhood without waking everyone.

Tim

hey man, ill definatly get rid of them, so when i get rid of them ill let you know. the stock pipes are pretty mint. this drag pipe is gunna be somthing else though. i think i will be getting a few ticket per year for the noise. i think im gunna order the drag pack tommorw and then get the header in the spring. it appears that they are discontinuing the drag pack and this pipe will fit my xx so well its not even funny. so ill deffinatly let you know. keep in touch timothy.