CBR1100XX.org Forum

Have you ever??!!!

kallaste

I have yosh oval slipons on my 03 bird. Its way to quiet. How do I make them slightly louder without ruining them. How do you remove the second baffle? Would it be better to just remove some of the packing? I dont want D&D loud but I atleast want to hear it. Any advice on "how to" would be of great help. Thanks

Steve..

I have yosh oval slipons on my 03 bird. Its way to quiet. How do I make them slightly louder without ruining them. How do you remove the second baffle? Would it be better to just remove some of the packing? I dont want D&D loud but I atleast want to hear it. Any advice on "how to" would be of great help. Thanks

Steve..

Buy my D&D's and I'll tell you how it's done!

Steve..

Buy my D&D's and I'll tell you how it's done!

Adams right, I wouldn't screw with my Yoshi's but if I wanted the noise I'd go D&D.

There about the cheapest ones on the market and they always seem to be available. :icon_wink:

Steve..

Won't they "lossen" up over time"? I have Two Bro C 5 Titanium slip ons and they have gotten louder over the last year or so. How loud do you want it. My pipes ROAR at 7,000 rpm +, surly your do also. Actually, I agree with you to some degree b/c I like to hear my bike but it does become loud after awhile. My 2 Cents worth.

I have the TwoBros C5's on my XX in Alaska and Yoshi's on my XX in Illinois. The Yoshi's are extremely quiet. I too was wondering if there was something to just make them a tiny bit throatier. The Two Bros have about the best sound of any of the slip-ons I've heard. Not too loud, but kind of deep, throaty sound.

The Two Bros have about the best sound of any of the slip-ons I've heard. Not too loud, but kind of deep, throaty sound.

I love the sound of two bros pipes .... that would be why I bought them... :icon_evilgrin:

+2 Love them on my bird...deep rumbling muscle car sound. Gonna get 'em on the ZX too, when I get some cashola.