CBR1100XX.org Forum

What throttle lock do I need?

Tater

Vista works the same, costs the same, but is not so noticeable on the bike as the Nep (because it is on the bottom, and not the top). Jim sells them.....

Helvet wrote:
Vista works the same, costs the same, but is not so noticeable on the bike as the Nep (because it is on the bottom, and not the top). Jim sells them.....

and John does to !

You have a pic and a price shipped to 49286?

Joel,

I don't have a pic since I have the Throttlemeister on my Bird but have sold quite a few to members that will hopefuly post a pic of the Vista For you.

$25.25 delivered Priority Mail

Hopefully someone has a pic of it... they're relatively easy to install?

Joel,

I don't have a pic since I have the Throttlemeister on my Bird but have sold quite a few to members that will hopefuly post a pic of the Vista For you.

Here you find a picture (scroll down a little) http://bb.superblackbird.info/viewtopic.php?t=20

I buy them from John, and I sell all (other) items all over the world.

Joel,

Here you find a picture (scroll down a little) http://bb.superblackbird.info/viewtopic.php?t=20

I buy them from John, and I sell all (other) items all over the world.

That's awesome... we have virtually none of that stuff here in the states... at least that I have seen scouring ebay...thanks!

Joel ,

these are Only found here in the US. Actually made in Arizona I believe.

That is why I sell so many overseas to Europe. I ship often to Hevet in the Netherlands and also about 10 -20 a month to Jaws in England.

The Vista Cruise is the prefered Throttle Lock in Europe if people just know where to get them from.

I sell alot of them but use a throttlemeister on my own bike !! :shock: How ironic is that. ?? I have the Throttlemeister on the right handlebar and a matching barender lock on the left handlebar. I wanted the matching look as well as the heavier weights to keep the SMOOOOOTH feeling to the hands. 8)

Plus the barender is real handy for locking the helmet without removing the seat to use the OEM helmet lock.

Gotta match -- looks/bling is everything !!

I the same Vista on my '99 XX before I sold it and now have one on my 1000RR. It's not every day that you see one on a 1000RR. Course, it's not every day you see an old man like me on a 1KRR.