CBR1100XX.org Forum

I need to start eating breakfast, but I really hate it

It's at most of the "weird" stores like Sprouts and Whole Foods.  It's the only brand I will never buy again.  Chris and I may have opposite tastes, LOL.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jon haney said:

Sabra red pepper is my favorite.  Might have to look for this Cedar brand.  Can't say I've seen it, but don't pay that much attention to hummus brands.  I like it, but don't buy it on a regular basis for the same reason as Blackhawk.  I'll dip way too many chips in it.

I bought the last one at a Kroegers- Fred Meyer store and I prefer it over Sabra.  You may not like it like Carlos.

• Useful/Thanks! 1

The wife is getting into the hummus thing and we ended up getting these plus pita chips and bread.  The bread is really good but I don't eat bread, (can't control myself), the pita chips are harder than we like.  I can eat all of them but the honey jalapeno is my favorite. 

Fresh Cravings Pizza Hummus,10oz. Plastic Tub, Gluten-Free, 2 Tbsp (32g)

Fresh Cravings Hummus Trio Dip, Fresh, 18 oz. Plastic Tub, Gluten-Free, 2 Tbsp (32g) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkxx said:

the pita chips are harder than we like

Try other brands, you will find some that are thin and break, some that are thick but also crunchy, and you may have hit the middle ground where they don't really crack but also don't fall apart like the thick ones.

• Like 1

This is the type of bread I like to dip into hummus.  I normally heat the bread for about 15 seconds in the microwave as I store them in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.

20240425_140837.jpg

Edited by 02XXCA