CBR1100XX.org Forum

Well there goes my blood pressure

SwampNut

I went to go test it.  The Withings app won't see the device.  I can pair it, and all that, and the account shows it active, but can't tell it to test me.  Tech support is being retarded.  I documented what I tried, they of course didn't read it and telling me the same shit, plus other bullshit.  So now my BP is probably sky high.

3 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

I went to go test it.  The Withings app won't see the device.  I can pair it, and all that, and the account shows it active, but can't tell it to test me.  Tech support is being retarded.  I documented what I tried, they of course didn't read it and telling me the same shit, plus other bullshit.  So now my BP is probably sky high.

I sometimes leave the technology behind. Ordered a new range finder and one I was looking at needed a Bluetooth connection and read the ballistics program used for bullet drop calculations didnt allow for some adjustments. 

So basically pointless, tell me the damn yardage, I got a ballistics app that works or even better. Simple piece of tape stuck to side of rifle with my moa adjustments for yardages.