CBR1100XX.org Forum

I get dietary advice from a dragon -- Ice cream for breakfast

SwampNut

This was suggested to me by Piff the Magic Dragon (AGT, Vegas show, etc).  Protein meal drink made with oat milk, in a $25 personal-size ice cream maker.  Feels decadent, low calorie, high nutrition.

9B36F0BC-A072-4095-9AE7-857BC5A098B3_1_102_a.jpeg

F6ABCD98-87BB-41BD-B1BD-2C4CBCB522CF_1_105_c.jpeg

PIff, Piffles 2, and Jade are back, in a new and much larger theater.  I haven't seen the new place yet.  We were going to get a cigar together and then the girlfriend had something come up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DME9NPI?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's this protein powder (vanilla cupcake flavor), plus oat milk, and then the normal process.  Oat milk is the only fake milk that foams and builds body just like real milk, maybe better. It's fantastic for coffee foam.  Pretty good nutritionally.  We just recently tried cow juice again and decided the oat milk is actually better for coffee.

12 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Oh I'm not getting that.  I'd be making the real stuff and ice cream is like crack to me. 🙂

Edit to add: it would be nice to have for those who can control themselves.  

Edited by blackhawkxx

4 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

I'd be making the real stuff and ice cream is like crack to me.

clint-eastwood-magnum-force.gif

After a long time of not having any cow juice, now I know it makes me feel slightly off.  Nothing I'd normally notice.  Moriah gets digestive issues, which she took for granted like most people, until trying an elimination diet.  So now it's pretty easy to say no to thing that will make me feel crappy later.  Well, unless some really good whisky comes out.  Sometimes we all go full retard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1