CBR1100XX.org Forum

EP Armory .40 S&W AR-15 80% lower, Glock mag compatible SOLD

29 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

Oh, you know exactly how to find my PP.

I had to pretend to not know how to access it. Come'on man!  😲 Funds sent!

Quick Question. Used to be I could transfer funds from my Pay Pal balance to another person. Now, it appears it has to come from a banking account or credit card...? Curious if they did this to minimize money laundering.

Example: I have a cash balance in my PP account, which I used to be able to use to pay for additional purchases and I could deplete my balance. It no longer provides the option of pay from Pay Pal balance. I transferred the funds from my bank account on file.

That's just because it was gun stuff, the alphabet soup is already gearing up to bust down both your doors.

I sent Ashley money about a week ago and didn't have that issue, sent from balance.

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

That's just because it was gun stuff, the alphabet soup is already gearing up to bust down both your doors.

I sent Ashley money about a week ago and didn't have that issue, sent from balance.

Shit. You are probably right, ATF malware loaded on our computers tracking every move.

My retired cop buddy from Idaho arrived the other day with 3 pounds of gun powder and a case of vodka for me...I was insulted no cigars to round out the ATF trifecta.😀 Booze is cheaper there and powder more readily available.

3 hours ago, SwampNut said:

I haven't seen a problem sending from cash.  I just tried it, and it works for me.

Interesting. I will have to look again....

• SwampNut changed the title to EP Armory .40 S&W AR-15 80% lower, Glock mag compatible SOLD