CBR1100XX.org Forum

For sale

Thought I'd throw this up on here first because it that's where it belongs:

Going through some family stuff, trying to get a business flying and just all around making some changes for the better so I've got to sell the MV. It's Ricks old F41000, don't ask what year....it's a long story. :icon_biggrin:

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll dish out the details.

Keeping the track bike for my sanity, but I'm pretty bummed as I type this.

Also throwing up the kawi for sale too. '03 zx6rr with full race plastics, have the full street plastics too, woodcraft rearsets, SS lines, tire warmers, GPR damper etc. Not sure on the mileage, I'll check it. Like to get $2500 for everything on that one. Really need to move this stuff so if anyone knows anyone who knows....anyone.....

meh.

:icon_frown: tis a sad day. You are doing the right thing. Dont be sad for long. Once your flyin with the biz you can have 2 new bikes.

I have often pondered the same thing with a few of my toys just havent pulled the trigger yet.

Besides how the hell do you touch the groun on that thing ????? :icon_think: :icon_twisted:

NBL buddy...

Taking some. I'll throw them up tomorrow.

Seeing this post first, I thought you were bulimic.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

It's on. Here are a few pics, if anyone wants some more in detail, lemme know what you want to see, it's basically exactly as I bought it from Rick plus about 1500 miles. I'll check the odometer but I believe it has 3900 on the clock. Would love to get 10k for it, and if anyone wants to go higher than that......ha! Having to pay for my own place while the wife and I are.......where we are is grinding me down so I need a little cash to float me for a while longer. Let me know boys.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Jeeeezo.....iPhone 5 takes terrible pics.

As I said, if you want to get more detailed ones let me know......I'll have to borrow a camera for that because the wife.....well....nevermind. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you have to sell it Brad. It is the sexiest bike ever made.

Besides how the hell do you touch the groun on that thing ????? :icon_think: :icon_twisted:

NBL buddy...

He doesn't, he falls over when he stops!............................. No shit!! :icon_twisted:

Some random just replied to my ad on Craigslist but I smell a rat I think. Here's what he wrote:

"Is the Ad listed above still available for sale? If still available can i

have more pics?"

Then after I sent pics, this:

"Okay....I hope i wont regret buying this bike? And i hope the price is negotiated? Am buying this for myself as a PERSONAL BIKE. I worked at (NEW YORK BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES) but presently in the rural area for road construction. Am willing to pay via (PayPal) once the payment is cleared i will arrange for a hauler to come for the pick up.... (1). Are you the first owner of it? (2). Where do you live? (3) When have you been using it? (4)Does it has any dent on it?.... Sorry for the inconvenience......

Looking forward to doing business with you."

What say you? Scam?

Some random just replied to my ad on Craigslist but I smell a rat I think. Here's what he wrote:

"Is the Ad listed above still available for sale? If still available can i

have more pics?"

Then after I sent pics, this:

"Okay....I hope i wont regret buying this bike? And i hope the price is negotiated? Am buying this for myself as a PERSONAL BIKE. I worked at (NEW YORK BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES) but presently in the rural area for road construction. Am willing to pay via (PayPal) once the payment is cleared i will arrange for a hauler to come for the pick up.... (1). Are you the first owner of it? (2). Where do you live? (3) When have you been using it? (4)Does it has any dent on it?.... Sorry for the inconvenience......

Looking forward to doing business with you."

What say you? Scam?

Tell him you'll deliver it. Tell him you're going to be in New York next week and can trailer it up.

Give him a little line.

USPS money order. Keeps everyone honest.

His money is transferred/locked in and you must comply.

If the seller does not, a fraud report can be filed. Feds would be involved.

Don't want that.

No problems. I like USPS money orders. Have bought many firearms this way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...