CBR1100XX.org Forum

Micron's

Klinsdon

If you want just noise, D&D !

You want Higher revving sounding, a higher "pitch" if you will.. Yoshi...IMHO so so finish and rivited together.

Deeper sound and and amazing finish, Micron. To repack, 4 alan bolts, no drilling required.

It's the Akrapovics I don't understand. They give you a STICKER to put on the can ? AND ou gotta drill out rivits to repack? ANd it's the most expensive? Sounds good though, similiar to the Micron.

Well, I finally found a website for Microns.

www.micron-exhaust.com

It does show the one I am thinking about. The black fade to silver.

Now that looks nice.

Thanks for the link Obby for the sounds.

Klins

If you do decide on buying the Microns and you plan on the color fade, be sure you talk to the shiping department if your buying the duels. The reason for this is that the fade technique can be different for each can. The color fade on each exhaust can be slightly different. What the shiping dept can do for you is match a pair up. That silver XX you see on the Micron site is my bike. Each can has a slightly different shade of siver which I told them about, and they were willing to exchange. The difference is slight, but had I known ahead of time, I would of had them do a match up.

Chad

Lynn is the owner at starcycle, don't bother with the website or email to order, get him on the phone and wheel and deal. He's a pain in the ass but does pretty good pricing. - down the street from my house he is :grin:

If it's MIG support you want, here it is. I get more compliments on my MIGs than any other single modification that I've done. Looks wise, they can't be beat (IMHO), although I really do like Randy's Renegades too. The sound is just unbelievable and sometimes I still go out to the garage and start it up (when it's raining and I can't ride), just to hear that sweeeeeeettttt sound of exhaust note. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lynn is the owner at starcycle, don't bother with the website or email to order, get him on the phone and wheel and deal.  He's a pain in the ass but does pretty good pricing. - down the street from my house he is  :grin:

Yup, thanks forgot his name, Call em up and tell em whats up !

And XX, we'll have to hook up when my bikes back together, not TOO far from me !

I checked around the internet and the lowest price I had found was $719 + shipping with upto a 2 week Delivery time.

So I checked local shops to see what they could do.

The one I went with is called Bike 2 NV. Plus they could get them to me

within a week. After sales tax the price was $670.00 for both.

Klins