CBR1100XX.org Forum

Chrome Plating

Speed99

yeah yeah....I am here. :wink: We have our trip this week through the weekend and then we will be able to start doing some more stuff after that.

Thanks for keeping the post near the top. You will all be the first to know when we are ready. Based on what I have seen so far, you will want Don to polish and me to chrome. :grin:

Gawd I wish I could make it! I'd love the bonding (eh bondage) experience.

Maybe one of these years. WIsh I was as talented, and as much a whore as Mac, damn that guy gets around. :lol:

Since I am only about 8 miles from ya, how about chrome plating my girlfriends dildo for me :shock:

Let's do some ridding soon FUCKER !! :grin:

I think it's really cool what you're doing. I can't wait to see your work.

Rich

StPeteXX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's UP???? I'll tell ya...

I am a fucking travelling, working, being-a-dad, riding, going on family reunions, excuse making mutha fugger.

Actually, all that and more. I haven't forgotten, just have not been able to find time to dos stuff. In two months, I have had the Deal's trip, New Mexico Trip, Atlanta Trip, and FUXXT this weekend. Top that off with having kids every other weekend (I tend to spend time with them and not work) and I haven't done a fucking thing with $2000 worth of Chrome equipment.

I just sold my jet ski, so I should be able make more room and start some stuff in the garage.

Don...I'll give you a shout soon and set up an exchange program if you want to help me test. You polish, I'll chrome. It still won't be fast, but it will help speed stuff up a bit.

Thanks for everyone's patience....I should know better than to "foreplay" a service before it is up and running.

-Rick

I'll have some pieces for you to test on.

You should practice up on your plastic chroming also, i have some ideas and 4 pieces.

NOW GET TO WORK BEOTCH!!!!!!

Plastic chroming will take awhile. I will focus on the metal stuff first. I predict plastic won't happen for a year or so...seriously.

Once you get the operation in full swing, any thought about BLACK CHROME?

I love my black chrome windscreen on my black bike and I think the small pieces (pegs, levers, heel guards, etc.) on the bike would look good in black chrome if it can be done without changing your setup any