CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Garmin 12V Power Cable

Aww crap! I just tossed out two 12 connectors for my 2720, same damn connector, one has the speaker and a lighter plug, the other was a hard wire, they've been hanging around for a couple of years. If you want my 110v as well as the holder clip with RAM ball let me know, I did find those while rummaging just now.

Aww crap! I just tossed out two 12 connectors for my 2720, same damn connector, one has the speaker and a lighter plug, the other was a hard wire, they've been hanging around for a couple of years. If you want my 110v as well as the holder clip with RAM ball let me know, I did find those while rummaging just now.

Oh, noooo! Sigh. I'll take those for hoots, and I still owe you money.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an old 2610 that uses the same connector, and my 12v cig. lighter plug for it is bad also. One of the little metal connector tabs is missing.

Sucks because the cord is @ $35 http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-010-10477-07-Power-External-Speaker/dp/B000BSEWCI/

But you can find a like new used same model with all accessories for $50 or $60.

Found a hardwire w/audio jack for $25 used. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garmin-Streetpilot-2820-2730-2720-2650-2610-2620-2660-2710-Bare-Wire-Hard-Cable/291537136696

Might be nice on the bike Joe.

Add me as a 2nd on the list if anyone has one they plan to throw away. Not really worth spending much on the thing.

I might just hack the household plug for it. Unlike the newer USB based units, I think these units take a 12v input, as my household plug is listed as a 12v out.