CBR1100XX.org Forum

Cheap 01 locally.

I am going to be so fucked if I ever replace my XX she has been a reliable steed for the past 13 years.

Yep. Honda might not be cranking out the hottest stuff but it has always been the best when you talk about reliability.

I am going to be so fucked if I ever replace my XX she has been a reliable steed for the past 13 years.

Yep. Honda might not be cranking out the hottest stuff but it has always been the best when you talk about reliability.

I've always said that and this evening mine fucked me. Lane split to the front of a red light and it stalled....great. Re-started and stalled. Hit it again and got a couple burbles-almost starts. Waited a couple seconds, hit the button and bam. Light turned green and I went, didn't have another issue the rest of the eve. I believe it's the test connector, I was having a lot of stalling & stumbling issues 'till I cleaned it and it's been fine for a few months. Might be time for the full surgery fix.