CBR1100XX.org Forum

Any of you old burnouts interested in some vinyl?

Guy was tossing these. I kept them, but they aren't staying long. All look in great shape, and in original sleeves. Some still in plastic. Most from 70's. Free plus shipping..

Elton John.. Greatest Hits Vol II

Elton John.. Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy..(wtf)

The Alan Parsons Project.. Ammonia Ave

The Who.. Tommy

Neil Young.. Decade

Kiss.. Double Platinum

Ted Nugent.. Double Live

Jefferson Airplane.. Surrealistic Pillow

Village People.. Macho Man

The Police.. Zenyatta Mondatta

Yes.. Yessongs

Beatles.. Abbey Road (no Her Majesty)

First come, first serve I guess

Nah..I looked real quick. Most going for 10-20. The Beatles maybe more depending on a few things. I don't want to deal with it in case it's scratched or something. I got em for nothing and I'll toss them just the same. Just figured I'd put em up here for shits and giggles. Maybe I'll make someone's day

OK..

John gets..Elton John, Alan Parsons, The Who, Kiss, and The Beatles. All albums look near un-played except for Kiss. Have no idea what it will sound like.

Joe gets Ted and Yes. (as soon as I get his addy). Nuge looks to be mint. Still in plastic. Yes about the same as Kiss. May be fine..may not

I've reconsidered and all records will be sent out free of charge. Cause I'm just a jolly fuck. Here's whats left..

Jefferson Airplane..mint

Neil Young. .....real nice

Village People..mint

Police...mint

Take em away

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a Jeff Airplane concert in Memphis, Tn back in the mid-70's. Papa John Creach did not make that show, and the crowd was really bummed and hostile. On top of that, the sound system was just totally fucked up. Randomly heard a full volume buzz and then unplugged. Happened a dozen times or so. Unusual for me to remember concerts of that period, but that one was about the suckiest I have ever been to. (Except those 2 or 3 that had Brownsville Station as warmup acts)

Got mine today, perfect timing for the nephews birthday, they even survived the trip to CanadEH?

I've made him promise to play macho man at least once.