CBR1100XX.org Forum

For sale Samsung Galaxy S4, AT&T, used three weeks

Includes blue and green Otterbox Defender case & belt clip. Will arrive in original box with all accessories with the exception of the earbuds, those seem to have gone missing. The phone is in immaculate condition except a small ding on the exterior frame on the lower left corner- barely visible and not on the glass.

$450 shipped to the lower 48

I'll get pictures up later today. Just wanted to get this up to gauge interest here before going to ebay.

It was my brother's. Long story short, he lost it, had it replaced by insurance and then it was returned to him by the police three weeks later, he had left it at a Starbucks. When he inquired as to protocol for this situation at the AT&T the counter guy said "just put it on ebay or something". We put a SIM in it and everything works fine.

I have the same phone, but through Verizon. I'm not selling mine. :D

Oh cool. I have sprint which doesn't have a sim card so I can't even consider it. :-(

How do you like your S4?

I hear really good thing about them.

Couldn't tell you for sure, though both providers use SIMs, so I'd think it'd be possible if you rooted/jailbroke it. What might be involved there, I have no idea.

edit- quick search says the answer is basically no, unless you want all your data going over 3g, and even then it's iffy. Verizon's LTE radio is not compatible with whatever AT&T is using and vice versa.

Wanna part out that Otterbox?

I'll ask him. Get back to you on that tomorrow.

Would he be able to get an unlock code from AT&T since it's now an off-contract phone? That improves value.

And I assume this isn't the waterproof ("Active") version?

I'll suggest the AT&T unlock and no, it's not the dust/water proof model.