CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 02 XX - Ohlins - Forged Wheels - Erion Full System - Brembo

Ummm....dayum!

Yeah....X2!!! Very nice. Forwarding your ad here to a couple of people that have shown interest in mine.

Can you elaborate on "cylinder head, camshaft, chains" please?

Thanks

No idea, as it was done by a previous owner (the guy who set it all up) - he had a bunch of porting/polishing and what not done, so he might have started with a brand new one. Every time he set up anything on this he went a - little - overboard :icon_surprised:

Cheers,

Adam

i can't believe no one has picked this up yet.

You and me both. I have a couple of other bikes on the market and if one of them sells this is coming back and I'll keep it and put a zillion miles on it. :)

think i could get $ 2500 for a slightly rough 2000 w/ about 30k?

Easily. I sold a fully stock '02 that was in decent shape for $4k over the winter and it took almost no time to sell.

I have a couple of other bikes on the market and if one of them sells this is coming back and I'll keep it and put a zillion miles on it. :)

So what other bikes are up for sale?

An '04 Monster S4R, an '04 RSV Factory with alllll sorts of stuff on it, a '95 916, and a '00.5 Mille

I have a couple of other bikes on the market and if one of them sells this is coming back and I'll keep it and put a zillion miles on it. :)

So what other bikes are up for sale?

An '04 Monster S4R, an '04 RSV Factory with alllll sorts of stuff on it, a '95 916, and a '00.5 Mille

Impressive stable you've got there. I wish I was closer to you to have a look at your XX. I myself was not in the market for a second XX, but yours is very tempting.

I don't think that anyone would squawk if you posted them here also. We can dream.

S4R: http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=63500.0

Mille + Factory: http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthr...60-amp-00-Mille

Not sure if I'm selling the 916 yet.

Just finished sourcing everything I need to put the S4R back to stock and selling all the bling separately, I'll be starting that project next weekend and taking the XX off the market in the next few days if there's no serious interest - I only need(ed) to get rid of 2 of them for right now, so ...

Cheers,

Adam

this damn thing's keeping me up at night!

yeah, same here.

Somebody needs to buy this gem.

This would be worth selling my own XX or 954 to offset the cost.