CBR1100XX.org Forum

Stranded. No electrical

Mikey

Thanks for the THREE people who replied! Hank messaged me directly. Holy cow kids, did I loose the popularity contest? :)

Joe, XXitanium, Hank I appreciate the suggestions and I'll keep those links

So Joe was the closest. Apparently I my battery connections had vibrated loose. The contacts were just sitting on the battery letting enough power to keep the clock going but absolutely nothing else. I tightened those up and the bike started up no problem.

It was really odd how it worked out, started my bike at work, it coughed a couple times (not uncommon), and I go to leave through the security gate and it starts coughing again. I figure it's going through some bad gas so I raise the RPM....cough cough....3 cylinders, 2, 1...and flat. Tightened up the battery and away I went (20 minutes later). I was going for the main fuse (although that doesn't explain the clock) but realized I didn't have the right hex to get my givi luggage mounts off.

Sorry Mikey

Friday at 4:20pm I was sitting it the auditorium at Rachel's school watching her and Steven and all the rest of the 2013 promenade. Yes my little girl went to her first prom.

post-2853-1367871650.jpg

This was in our back yard beforehand.

My baby girl is growing up.... :icon_frown:

I have not been on here much all weekend. I was busy.

I still love you though Mikey!!!!!!

Sorry Mikey

Friday at 4:20pm I was sitting it the auditorium at Rachel's school watching her and Steven and all the rest of the 2013 promenade. Yes my little girl went to her first prom.

post-2853-1367871650.jpg

This was in our back yard beforehand.

My baby girl is growing up.... :icon_frown:

I have not been on here much all weekend. I was busy.

I still love you though Mikey!!!!!!

Odd...I've never seen kids on Prom nite lay down with clothes on...

Rotate the pic, Pal!

May 3rd at 4:20PM? I was deep in thought pondering where I could get a shovel, and if the carpet in my room could be cut and rolled up.

Isn't that when you and I were waiting for the others to show up at the hotel? :icon_confused::icon_eh::icon_sad:

You guys are awesome.

So this is how bad my memory is. You kept saying May 3rd at 4:20pm.... and I'm thinking...I wonder what I was doing then.... And how do these people remember what they were doing? I'd suck trying to work out an alibi (or however you spell it).

If Ice wanted to kill you Mike he wouldn't have told you about the chunk of steel in your rear tire.

couldn't convince him to let me get my pliers and pull it out and not tell you. :icon_biggrin:

1. If my tire had no air in it, I'd have noticed pretty darn quick.

2. You know you both enjoyed helping me work my tool for the first time.

So you guys really did have a gay fuck fest helping Mike work his tool for the first time..... :icon_rape: :icon_suck:

So Mike your no longer the 40 yro virgin? How does it feel?

:icon_razz:

So you guys really did have a gay fuck fest helping Mike work his tool for the first time..... :icon_rape: :icon_suck:

So Mike your no longer the 40 yro virgin? How does it feel?

:icon_razz:

Sore as hell. :icon_whistle:

Thanks for the THREE people who replied! Hank messaged me directly.

The garage is a quiet backwater for people who are working planning rides. Not much traffic here. Post emergency stuff up in the Pub IMHO.

I only happened through here - I think it was a tyre question.

You have my number, Mikey... Why didn't you call me?