CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 Rare Candy Blue XX

Sorry to see it didn't sell.

Just trying to help...when I see pictures showing a bike in a shop, especially with others being worked on in the background, I think "wrecked/repaired" , (which we know this one isn't!) and mark it off the list. Taking pictures in front of a nicely manicured home adds appeal/value to it. Of course, that's me and we all know my issues. lol...

Good luck on that beautiful bike.

ooh, I NEED that bike! Trade ya a suzuki c50 for her. Promise to wear as many tires out as quickly as Pirelli can sell em to me :icon_twisted: . I just moved to the best riding (including blue ridge), and dumbly sold my xx for the cruiser. I'm completely serious about the trade. Mayhaps mine'll sell in time to trade ya cash, a suzuki takes no less garage floor than the lovely bird. Good luck on the sale, great looking bike!

• 2 weeks later...

did it sell? Been eyeballing it for a month, gna be another before I can really entertain you. Let us know how it went...

• 8 months later...

Back to the top and back for sale. I have this and a 2005 RC-51 going on the block, I think I'm going to go for that new 1000RR-SP - which wont be here to April but I'm going to thin out the garage a bit before it arrives.

Back to the top and back for sale. I have this and a 2005 RC-51 going on the block, I think I'm going to go for that new 1000RR-SP - which wont be here to April but I'm going to thin out the garage a bit before it arrives.

Guess I should update - bike is now in Jacksonville FL - looking at 34,500 miles. $4000obo