CBR1100XX.org Forum

97 CBR1100XX Organ Donor

I'm recycling a '97 XX and there are still many organs available for those desiring a transplant, or simply having a spare whatzit on the shelf.

Its about 2/3rds there and I'm going to pull the life support, so holler if you need anything. I also have a few parts for fuel injected bikes on the shelves as well.

Traveling from northern PA to Roanoke Monday 7/30/12 ....items requiring prodigious shipping cost and effort can be delivered along Rt 81.

Ixxion ninety seven @ the place of the yayhoo for those who need an email address.......no spaces, use numbers not words.

Do you have a good stator cover or a left lower faring?

I doubt I have a good stator cover. I will have to check. Left lower....how good is good? I have a couple that need minimal bodywork plus paint.

Shit... I thought you were offering up my bike!

Which would be ok... as I picked up a bike for my dad two days ago, and the garage is too tight for three bikes.

I can take care of that for you......bring it up, will disassemble!

HEY.....last call for bulky stuff if you want to save on some shipping. I'll be leaving tomorrow (Tuesday morning) following the I-81 corridor south to Roanoke.

My left is scuffed. I would like to do as little as possible to repair. Prefer bolt and go.

The longer I dont find a good replacement I'll order from dealer. Ouch

• 1 month later...