CBR1100XX.org Forum

ebay Dymag wheels

Nice!

I have the five-spoke version of those on my Bird. I almost never have to add air and changing tires is easier because of the depth of the rims. Not as light as BST, but still a huge difference over stock.

That sprocket is junk. The gold on the Stealth sprockets doesn't match, but it doesn't look bad. The stripped bolt is a concern. I would not buy these with out looking at them first or having someone you trust look at them. Dymag went out of business, but I believe someone bought the name. Maybe they can do repairs?

I may just jump on them because I can... and hold them until someone finds a need for em. THe bolt hole issue is very minor, PDQ CSA or whatever bought out Dymag and hired back on some people after purchasing all their equipment at auction and put them back on the map so yes they can repair dymag wheels.

THey are only an hour and a half away from me and i have a box from dymag for shipping their wheels ie all the protectors and shit so if someone wants them hit me up I will pick them up and ship them out.

I may just jump on them because I can... and hold them until someone finds a need for em. THe bolt hole issue is very minor, PDQ CSA or whatever bought out Dymag and hired back on some people after purchasing all their equipment at auction and put them back on the map so yes they can repair dymag wheels.

SWEET!

Now I feel better.

THey are only an hour and a half away from me and i have a box from dymag for shipping their wheels ie all the protectors and shit so if someone wants them hit me up I will pick them up and ship them out.

Made them an offer - we'll see how bad they want it. :)

Damn good price!

I ran BST's for several years on the RC. Man what a difference wheels make in the handling, braking and acceleration! I am not a fan of Dymag's after seeing one disintegrate at Spring Mountain Raceway in Pahrump, NV......ymmv

Damn good price!

I ran BST's for several years on the RC. Man what a difference wheels make in the handling, braking and acceleration! I am not a fan of Dymag's after seeing one disintegrate at Spring Mountain Raceway in Pahrump, NV......ymmv

Probably the result of previous undetected crash damage. Which type of wheel?

I would stay away from cast magnesium for anything other than street duty.