CBR1100XX.org Forum

190 mph

erixx

Nice day in Southeast WA... long clear stretch of government owned property w/ no cars visible for over 3 miles... only had the balls to get up to an indicated 151...

If any of you really have OPENED her up all the way, then you deserve the name reckless... 'cause that sh|ts crazy....

maybe when it gets a little warmer and less windy, i'll bring my other set of balls out of hibernation and then go for a ride...

Nice day in Southeast WA...  long clear stretch of government owned property w/ no cars visible for over 3 miles...  only had the balls to get up to an indicated 151...

If any of you really have OPENED her up all the way, then you deserve the name reckless...  'cause that sh|ts crazy...

Hehe...guess I need to pay a visit to your neck of the woods more :twisted:

Sanch

Was that a shot at me? Just curious....... :???:

Hey Redbird, it wasn't. But it was your pic that reminded me of a little satiric ditti written by Kevin Bloody Wilson and kind of famous (called "Living nextdoor to Alan"). It took the piss out of all those toffs living in their grand palaces only to find that government policy put some budget public housing next door and some aborigines move in. They really take the piss out of Alan Bond as they've got a faster and better car than him because "it's a red one"

What's really humourous is that Bondy goes to prison a few years later for doing a whole bunch of people out of billions only to make a small fortune inside selling his self-painted art. And to think that he was the Aussie hero who brought the Americas Cup to Perth.

• 3 weeks later...