CBR1100XX.org Forum

Corbin seat

The seat was mounted for one week, and two rides. Cost was $489 plus freight from Corbin. Seat is ALL leather, not just the seat area. The seat area is carbon fiber texture, with the remainder smooth. The piping is Ninja red. It seemed to match the Honda logo red. I am crushed that I won't be the one breaking in this seat, but the new owner will have that luxury, without having to pay full price from Corbin. Asking $400 plus freight from 98332, and it will come in the original Corbin box and packing. You can have the original invoice too. Might help down the road if you need repairs.

I've seen lots of interest in the two days this has been posted, but no replys; is everyone done building, or is the price too high? Make an offer, I won't be offended. Even if I was, I'm too sore from the accident to respond.

I've seen lots of interest in the two days this has been posted, but no replys; is everyone done building, or is the price too high? Make an offer, I won't be offended. Even if I was, I'm too sore from the accident to respond.

Email sent.

The bar kit would be nice, but I am figuring that you would also have to have new clutch and brake lines to make the setup work correctly. Ad those costs in and your over the cost of a whole new setup.

The bar kit would be nice, but I am figuring that you would also have to have new clutch and brake lines to make the setup work correctly. Ad those costs in and your over the cost of a whole new setup.

Spiegler doesn't provide extended throttle cables with their kit. They were $95 from Motion Pro. The Spiegler brake and clutch lines were also not long enough to reach with the Renthal bars in place. I used the Spiegler sent ends, plus generic hose to make up what I eventually put on the bike, and left them on the wreck. I have the LSL bars, and I'm sure you could buy brake and clutch lines from the kit by themselves. Leave out the Renthals and the cables, and make me an offer on just the fork clamps and the LSL bars. Scott 253-381-5800

Scott, sorry to hear about your wreck! How are you doing physically? Is the bike salvageable?

I'm sore(and mad) and have a couple cracked ribs. The insurance co. totaled the bike, and Coparts quoted $800 for the wreck. I sold it to Rob at Hinshaw's for the same, as he has helped me out a lot. The rear wheel was broken from impact, and I was pushed into the car ahead hard enough to dent it's rear bumper and panel. I'm sure the engine was fine, but I wasn't willing to work on making the bike right. The Insurance money covered an '07 Triumph Tiger, 5400 miles, bags, risers, and new Michelin Pilot Road 3's for the rain. No comparison to the Honda, but it's ready to go Now. I'll probably be sorry to have gone this way, but I tend to keep a bike just a couple years. Maybe time for a road rocket then. Thanks for asking. Scott

I'd e interested in the bags, but I'm payent poor from picking up my bird and a whole bunch of other stuff rasing teenagers brings on.

Please try and sell them, but if they don't go, keep me in mind.

Thanks

I'd e interested in the bags, but I'm payent poor from picking up my bird and a whole bunch of other stuff rasing teenagers brings on.

Please try and sell them, but if they don't go, keep me in mind.

Thanks

Bar risers now sold.......Thanks

Sounds like Rob got a pretty good deal, glad to hear you are only sore, sure could have been worse. Triumph Tiger is a pretty darn nice bike, heal up and enjoy your new ride!

I finished building my '03, and two weeks later, was rear ended on I-5 , south of Seattle. So, here is my list of items for sale:

[1]Corbin Gunfighter seat, all black leather( sides as well) carbon fiber texture to seat area, Ninja red piping

[2]Corbin "beetle bags", some slight damage, beautiful silver metalflake, all mounting hardware.

[3]Spiegler/LSL bar risers, with Renthal bars with cross brace(for mounting radar detector or GPS), predrilled for Blackbird switches. Gives about 5" up and 5" back. Also included are Motion Pro pattern throttle cables stock+4"

Seat is brand new and will be sent in original Corbin packing ; $400.00. Bags are fully functioning, and with above mentioned damage are $600. Bar risers, bars, and throttle cables are $325. I can be reached here, at samcrae4@gmail.com, or 253-381-5800. Thanks, Scott There is another unattached bar pictured with the Spiegler set, and that one is not included in the price

SOLD; the beetle bags, bars and risers Friday June 3 @10:45 PST

FOR SALE; New Corbin seat

Sorry to hear about your wreck, but I'm glad you're OK. I have a '99 Bird that my wife was riding for about a year or so. I had been riding my own '07 Tiger during that time. Love it...great bike. But I rode the 'Bird last weekend and remembered why I have kept it since '02. THAT is a great bike. I'm just fortunate to be able to have the Tiger AND the Bird!