CBR1100XX.org Forum

Group Buy

speedygeezer

Now you, too, can own the finest motorcycle wheel alignment tool in the world - and at a reduced price.

http://www.proaligner.com

Regular price is $29.95.

1 - 5 = $25.50 (15% off)

6 - 24 = $22.50 (26.5% off)

25 + contact me.

S&H for delivery in the US = $8.00 via Priority Mail. Foreign orders are shipped via Express Mail International only. Contact me for pricing. Thankyouverymuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.

Sale ends at midnite CDST on May 15, 2011.

"I don't know why $30 has stood between me and wheel alignment for so long."

Uh, maybe $4.50? :icon_evilgrin:

Well, the shipping might put it over the top :icon_twisted:

I have no control over the USPS, but I'm working on it. :icon_biggrin:

I would be game for this as well. Please add me to the list.

I read the page and dont understand what the reference points are and how to use it... looks to me like a fancy yard stick with an enormous price tag.

I read the page and dont understand what the reference points are and how to use it... looks to me like a fancy yard stick with an enormous price tag.

Your complaint is understandable in that some people just "don't get it", and need further clarification. I will PM you my phone # so that we can talk about it - if you are interested, that is.

But first, I would ask you to again read the instructions and consider each step carefully. It really is a very simple procedure once you understand it. People in every state and many foreign countries are enjoying the tool, so maybe you just need a few things explained in more detail.

Sign me up too, wanted to try one for a while.

I'm in Canada so let me know what I owe you for shipping and how you want payment.

Hi XX_rider -

Shipments via Priority Mail International are $14.95, but do not include tracking or insurance.

Shipments via Express Mail International are $27.95, but do include tracking and insurance.

Your choice.

Payment is via Paypal, and credit cards are accepted. Please use the "Buy Now" page on our website.

Thanks for your order. :-)

Joe

Now I'm confused. Is this a group buy or are we purchasing individually? Starting to sound like if I personally purchase more than 5 myself the bigger discount applies. I thought if more than 5 total in the group purchase we get the bigger discount. Please clarify.

Now I'm confused. Is this a group buy or are we purchasing individually? Starting to sound like if I personally purchase more than 5 myself the bigger discount applies. I thought if more than 5 total in the group purchase we get the bigger discount. Please clarify.

"I thought if more than 5 total in the group purchase we get the bigger discount."

Yes, that is the object of the group purchase.

However, if someone wanted to buy six or more tools for shipment to one address, the discount would apply also. It works both ways.

So what you are saying is don't order it from your website as the discount doesn't apply?

Cause you told me to "Please use the "Buy Now" page on our website." and you get no discount this way. Sorry but this is the most confusing group buy ever.

Normally the vendor would take names, figure out the discount and send the users a discount code, or a direct method of payment.

I've been busted - I'm obviously a virgin at Group Buys. How about if - as you suggest - I send all buyers my email address along with the final price, and they can pay via Paypal.

Will that work?

I've been busted - I'm obviously a virgin at Group Buys. How about if - as you suggest - I send all buyers my email address along with the final price, and they can pay via Paypal.

Will that work?

Sounds like a plan to me. I was awaiting further instruction.

So what you are saying is don't order it from your website as the discount doesn't apply?

Cause you told me to "Please use the "Buy Now" page on our website." and you get no discount this way. Sorry but this is the most confusing group buy ever.

Normally the vendor would take names, figure out the discount and send the users a discount code, or a direct method of payment.

exactly what I was getting at in my previous post. without knowing the final number of buyers involved, couldn't figure out how the discount was going to be applied. when I saw that you were being told to use the "buy it now" I was really lost.

Will that work?

No problem, glad to see you offering it to save us a few $$ appreciate it.

Just a heads-up, guys - I'm heading to the OzarXX meet early Wed. morning and won't be back till Sat. That means I won't be able mail the tools until Mon., May 23rd.

Sale ends at midnite CDST on May 15, 2011.

I'm in for one.

You might be outta luck, but hopefully he will extend it for you.

He's in luck - one of the other guys backed out and transferred his spot to him.