CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Concours

I know several of you own Kawasaki Concours motorcycles. I am looking to add one to the stable as a long haul touring/commuter bike. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

I'll be picking one up myself in the next couple of weeks. I've settled on a 2009 leftover, black, ABS. There's a dealer within 100 miles of me that has this bike for $9399,

I just need to man up and call them to negotiate the deal. I want it out the door for $10k.

I'll be picking one up myself in the next couple of weeks. I've settled on a 2009 leftover, black, ABS. There's a dealer within 100 miles of me that has this bike for $9399,

I just need to man up and call them to negotiate the deal. I want it out the door for $10k.

NICE ! :icon_biggrin:

I know that Troy City Garage is selling an ABS C14 for $9899. Where are you getting yours from?

I know that Troy City Garage is selling an ABS C14 for $9899. Where are you getting yours from?

A place in Crossbay in Bayshore on LI. Got it for $10k out the door (minus all the DMV and taxes, which I'll take care back here in CT.)

The only other "new" 09 I found was in Barre, MA, where the salesguy was a dick. It's a demo with 550 miles on it, and he could let me "steal" it for $10.9k, plus all the dealer fees. He told me the place in Long Island was going to be a bait & switch. I could care less, since I'll doing it all by fax and mail, so I'll have all the papers in my paw before I even step towards the dealership.

For 10' they also made changes to keep more heat off the rider. That was a major complaint with the 08' and 09's.

Look to be larger vents in the cowls.

I have one of the Concours 10 models. It is nice to ride when cool outside. Not so much when it is 95 degrees out.

Some suffer from Kipass failure even the new ones

A lot of them suffer from this. One of the main reasons I was thrilled to get rid of my C-14. That feeling of never knowing if "today was the day" I was going to get stranded because the mechanism was going to seize and I was going to have to slam the cylinder with a hammer to "possibly" free it up so I can get home.

Seriously...it's a real problem.

Thanks Josh, I previously registered on their forum and put up a WTB post. Nothing great within 700 miles.

I would like to find a nice one for $7500 or less.

09 in Kansas for 7grand

Sounds sketchy. He owes 9 grand but is willing to sell it for $7K. Long way to go to learn the bank won't release interest. Also, it has tip over damage.

09 in Kansas for 7grand

Sounds sketchy. He owes 9 grand but is willing to sell it for $7K. Long way to go to learn the bank won't release interest. Also, it has tip over damage.

Let me know if you want me to go look at it, Tim.

J.