CBR1100XX.org Forum

Joe Rocket GPX - 1 piece suit - 44

Had this for a few years, never been down in. Asking $200.

Reinforced the Velcro strap at the top (used to secure the zipper pull) with a snap because the stock Velcro never held that great in blowing wind.

I'll try to get some current photos, but wanted to post up now.

Here's what it generally looks like. Gunmetal and Black.

Perforated?

size? What does 44 equate to?

Does it fit you and what size are you?

Hump on back?

Yes....Chest and thighs. (zip vents on biceps)

Well, it's a 44. Not sure what the conversion is to other sizes, but my chest is 44.5, my waist is 41. I'm 5' 10" and 206. It does fit....a tad snug in the knees, but not tight. The sleeves are maybe 1/2" longer than I like in the arms, but not uncomfortably so.

No hump.

If it would appear at RacerXX I bet it would be sold.

I am 5'10" but only 165lbs, 32-33 waist

Then it should fit you even more comfortably. At my waistline, I'm pushing how much it will accommodate. It's why I can't buy off-the-rack 2-piece suits. What they do to make it a 2-piece really restricts the waistline. One piece suits just hang on the body...allowing for more girth around the midsection.

Problem with going to RacerXX is that I'd eat up any recovery by selling the suit in gas/travel expenses. :icon_frown:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
If it would appear at RacerXX I bet it would be sold.

I am 5'10" but only 165lbs, 32-33 waist

Then it should fit you even more comfortably. At my waistline, I'm pushing how much it will accommodate. It's why I can't buy off-the-rack 2-piece suits. What they do to make it a 2-piece really restricts the waistline. One piece suits just hang on the body...allowing for more girth around the midsection.

Problem with going to RacerXX is that I'd eat up any recovery by selling the suit in gas/travel expenses. :icon_frown:

Going to RacerXX isn't about profit, is my understanding.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...