CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: LSL superbike bar mount kit

Selling my LSL bar mount kit I bought from Spiegler. The handle bar is NOT included, but any 7/8 bar fits, even your ape hangers :)

Also included is a Spiegler clutch line for this kit.

Spiegler has two PN's for this, one for 97-98, one for 99+, not sure why this is. They claimed that the 97-98 kit did not need a longer clutch. I found this to be UNTRUE and had to order their clutch line. I think their 99+ comes with a clutch line.

I think, but do not know for certain, that what I have here should work with all years.

I know I paid $300 for the mount, and I think all of $100 for their pretty clutch line.

Pretty much like new. I never wrecked when it was on the bike :)

$175 plus shipping? Open to reasonable offers!

utf-8BbHNsLmpwZw.jpg

When it was on my bike:

bird-006.jpg

I've always wanted to see one of these in person before I bought one. They look super comfy and I guess you could put just about whatever kind of 7/8 bars you would want on them. How was the vibration on the bar compared to a stock setup?

I've always wanted to see one of these in person before I bought one. They look super comfy and I guess you could put just about whatever kind of 7/8 bars you would want on them. How was the vibration on the bar compared to a stock setup?

I guess I never noticed a difference, but I rode very little with the stock clip ons too. It is very comfy!

Sale pending I think.

What is this vibration you speak of, blackbirds don't vibrate?

I have that same kit and used bars from a Suzuki Bandit 1200.

They were higher and narrower and more to my liking.

I also added the Buell footpegs which are 1 1/4" lower than stock.

This is a very comfortable setup and for me, a necessity.

And ape hangers would look awesome.. but the set is SOLD!

What kind of windscreen were you running? Are the bars from LSL or were they others? TIA

I have a Givi windscreen, works great.

What kind of windscreen were you running? Are the bars from LSL or were they others? TIA

I have a Givi windscreen, works great.

Thanks

In my 2nd pic that is a Zero Gravity Touring screen and those are the bars that came from Spiegler.

Don't consider them sold just YET....when he mails you a bag of Cheese Curd in exchange for the bars you may re-think your position. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Hell...he is probably mailing them to my house for pick up...in that case...they REALLY ARE STILL FOR SALE...just by ME now :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Oh, I see your pretty new here Hank. I was just kidding. Elliott is a friend of mine.

Watch out for the cheese though :icon_biggrin:

Don't consider them sold just YET....when he mails you a bag of Cheese Curd in exchange for the bars you may re-think your position. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Hell...he is probably mailing them to my house for pick up...in that case...they REALLY ARE STILL FOR SALE...just by ME now :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Oh, I see your pretty new here Hank. I was just kidding. Elliott is a friend of mine.

Watch out for the cheese though :icon_biggrin:

Its all good. I like cheese curds.