11350-mat-000 water pump cover, black

94301-08140 dowel (2)

94301-08100 dowel (2)

16173-MAT-000 pump clamp

35211-443-760 pump clamp

90005-ghb-710 pump bolt (2)

96001-0608007 pump bolt

90014-952-000 pump bolt

$25 for everything shipped. All are brand new in sealed Honda bags/box. The buyer also gets a bag of miscellaneous fasteners and plastic body clips.

Red right mirror cover, red, decent but not perfect paint, no cracks or deep scratches into the plastic. $6 shipped.

Factory seat. Free, pay the shipping, I don't know how much it will be yet. I have to find a pretty big box. It's in excellent condition.

Factory windshield. Same deal as the seat. Condition is good, no deep scratches, but not perfect.

88111-mat-000 mirror bracket, sealed in bag, $15 shipped.

Nelson-Rigg "bikini" cover. Covers just the top half of the bike, so it's easier to deal with and smaller. In perfect condition. The storage bag has no damage but is very sun-faded. $15 shipped

CBR900 shock, has 7k on it. Free for shipping cost, which just guessing on weight will probably be around $25.

Ok, the cowl is spoken for also. I am heading out with the kid to fly his RC plane and my heli right now, but will update all with shipping when I get back today.

The shock will fit all years, BUT, the spring is lighter than it's supposed to be for most riders. So people who have done the change either change the spring, or are very light. It's been a very long time since I did this, so you might search the garage or ask about it for more details.

THe stock windscreen changed but I can't remember what year. I believe they will fit all model years as I believe the mounting points remained the same. The change was that on the newer model years (don't remember what year) the windscreen became a bit more arched. A bit more like some of the double bubble screens.

All of the parts for a water pump cover replacement:

11350-mat-000 water pump cover, black

94301-08140 dowel (2)

94301-08100 dowel (2)

16173-MAT-000 pump clamp

35211-443-760 pump clamp

90005-ghb-710 pump bolt (2)

96001-0608007 pump bolt

90014-952-000 pump bolt

$25 for everything shipped. All are brand new in sealed Honda bags/box. The buyer also gets a bag of miscellaneous fasteners and plastic body clips.

Dibs on water pump parts

Whatever parts you want, send the payment to:

caalvarez

at

me.com

And I'll ship to your Paypal address. If you want another adress, put a note with it.

oo funny, I offered to buy this in 2006, but I think Carlos moved or couldn't find the box of parts back then.

Fuck, that's right. And yeah, I was doing some spring cleaning yesterday and found this box of random parts in a far corner of the attic. Sorry, and I'm assuming you don't need it any more...

Looks like shipping on the seat is $39 due to size. Still looking for a box for the screen.

The shock fits in a medium flat-rate box, so that's $12 for shipping.

The screen doesn't fit in any box I have, I'll have to buy one. Shipping may be size-dependent.

Does it have deep scratches?, mounting tabs intact?

the windscreen became a bit more arched. A bit more like some of the double bubble screens.

Oh, that's right. And this one is the one with the bubble. The colors varied also, this one has the kind of gold-color area at the bottom, not the black.

No deep scratches, no broken parts. It's just what your average stock screen would look like after years of use and cleaning.

the windscreen became a bit more arched. A bit more like some of the double bubble screens.

Oh, that's right. And this one is the one with the bubble. The colors varied also, this one has the kind of gold-color area at the bottom, not the black.

No deep scratches, no broken parts. It's just what your average stock screen would look like after years of use and cleaning.

I am going to replace the Givi screen on the quad.

i like the look of the stock screen.

The shock will fit all years, BUT, the spring is lighter than it's supposed to be for most riders. So people who have done the change either change the spring, or are very light. It's been a very long time since I did this, so you might search the garage or ask about it for more details

Yeah you'll need a heavier spring, the Blade spring is even lighter than the std XX spring :icon_surprised: I got an Eibach 0600-225-1100 (6"L x 2.25"Diam x 1100lb's) for mine and then needed a 1/2 spacer/collar made up :icon_wink:

1st 3 pics are mine last is a collar another guy on OzBB got made up :icon_think:

post-2722-1291679386.jpg

post-2722-1291679402.jpg

post-2722-1291679416.jpg

post-2722-1291679433.jpg