CBR1100XX.org Forum

alpinestars one piece

Doesn't fit. Bought it used twice, never seen track. The pucks haven't seen ground. Gorgeous. But it doesn't fit me. The joys of trying to jam curves in a suit for guys. It's one of the gp good suits -- I think it's a race replica. New they're a thousand bucks. Anyone want to make an offer?

post-11510-1289663209.jpg

That's an RC-1 for those wondering.

I'm a size 44, but red isn't my color. :icon_frown:

Besides, I've had problems with items supposedly in "my size." The fit in the knees and thighs tend to be an issue. I'd have to try it on to know if it was right for me anyhow.

That's an RC-1 for those wondering.

I'm a size 44, but red isn't my color. :icon_frown:

Besides, I've had problems with items supposedly in "my size." The fit in the knees and thighs tend to be an issue. I'd have to try it on to know if it was right for me anyhow.

I was shocked at how wrong the fit was for me. I researched and everywhere I looked claimed it was true to size. Not. I loved the color, I'm so pissed I can't wear this.

How bad is the fit? They can be altered if it's even in the ballpark.

Contact Alexa at Spyder leatherworks and see if she can help before you dump it. And she is a she, so she'll probably understand your needs better than anyone.

It's off by at least three inches all over. Height, waist, shoulders, hips, etc.

Ah, crap. How the fook am I supposed to ask this?

Ummm... what size/measurements is it SUPPOSED to fit? Like, waist, inseam, and... ah,... chest?

I wear a 46 suit, but I *think* that is a size, not a measurement. I always have to have the pants taken in and hemmed.

I have NO idea how one piece track suits are measured. I'll guess they are different than a business suit.

Ah, crap. How the fook am I supposed to ask this?

Ummm... what size/measurements is it SUPPOSED to fit? Like, waist, inseam, and... ah,... chest?

I wear a 46 suit, but I *think* that is a size, not a measurement. I always have to have the pants taken in and hemmed.

I have NO idea how one piece track suits are measured. I'll guess they are different than a business suit.

Here's their size chart, but trust me, it runs a little small. Make sure you're looking at the sizing for suits.

http://www.alpinestars.com/sizechartmtnumber.htm

Hah! Yeah, I'd need a custom suit according to that thing, and based on the measurements on their charts, I don't think they can make the cowhide in my dimensions at all.

The chest size is perfect, I just need to grow 8 inches, 6 of them in the inseam. If I were an engine, I would be called "oversquare".

It isn't as bad as it sounds.

If not gone by then, bring it to RacerXX

I would be interested if it fit

If I haven't sold it by then I will bring it, but I won't be riding. Gotta sell it before I buy more leathers. LOL

Can you not trade it back in for the correct size ?

I got it used. :icon_frown:

If I haven't sold it by then I will bring it, but I won't be riding. Gotta sell it before I buy more leathers. LOL

Umm, WTF? While I realize RacerXX is an excellent excuse to pick up some fancy new gear, lack of said fancy new gear is a weak reason to stay of the track.

If it really comes down to that, drop me a note and I'll bring extra gear, as it seems we might wear the same size. ;)

Umm, WTF? While I realize RacerXX is an excellent excuse to pick up some fancy new gear, lack of said fancy new gear is a weak reason to stay of the track.

If it really comes down to that, drop me a note and I'll bring extra gear, as it seems we might wear the same size. ;)

LOL. Gear be necessary, says the track. Yeah, if you've got some, I'll try it, but I would like to think I could sell the fucker before March.

How tall are you and what is your waste size? And if you know your inseam that might help as well.

Thanks in advance...Bob Z.

I'm 5'11". Waste size depends on what I had for dinner. :icon_razz: Waist size is 34, but that wasn't where I was aware of a problem. My problem is my hips, ass, shoulders and, I assume boobs, although without being able to get my shoulders in I don't know for sure. My inseam is 34 too. I don't know what size my shoulders are for sure, but they're broad for a chick. I wear a 46 in teknic jackets.

Kinda shocked no one here was interested, but I'm gonna go put this on ebay and cl now. Consider this a bump.

Kinda shocked no one here was interested, but I'm gonna go put this on ebay and cl now. Consider this a bump.

Would love to have a full suit, just not sure what a good price for this is and if I have enough money now for it. And whether I can fit.

Would love to have a full suit, just not sure what a good price for this is and if I have enough money now for it. And whether I can fit.

If Jen would just show a few photos of getting in and out of the suit, then we could better judge it's fit and style. What do you all think? :icon_evilgrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, size update. I am not quite as fat as I thought. I'm in the suit now, and really, a guy with my height and weight could fit this like skin. My problem is really my girlie parts. So, if you are my size and have an outtie instead of an innie, this is probably the right suit for you. Anyone interested? No bites on CL and I'm too lazy to put it on Ebay. $500?

If Jen would just show a few photos of getting in and out of the suit, then we could better judge it's fit and style. What do you all think? :icon_evilgrin:

+1