CBR1100XX.org Forum

2008 Concours up for sale again (SOLD to a GL1800 Member)

Just bought my new bike today....so I am motivated to sell !!!

If you are a motivated buyer...and don't mind taking a few expensive parts off and shipping them this bike STILL with many extras can be had for close to $6,000.

**I'll also throw in my brand new Shoei Multi Tech Gloss Black Helmet (Size Large) - Price $550 with the custom installed J&M Bluetooth Stereo Headset(wireless) with High Capacity 12 hour battery $300

So, an additional $850 in Helmet and J&M Bluetooth Set Up !!!

ZUMO can be sold for $500

Smuggler can be sold for $750

Corbin Heated Seat for $500

Phils Rack $150

Shad $100

CRG Sliders - $250

Tech Mount $75

Throttles $75

Hugger $150

OEM Shield NEW - $100

The bike is in better than SHOWROOM condition.

FOR SALE LINK

I see two prices in the ad. I'm assuming you mean $8599.

Beautiful bike and I just started working but not quite ready to buy as I pirated savings for the 14 months I wasn't working.

I know this bike won't last long... ;)

:icon_biggrin:

4 people very interested.

1 local retired guy selling his BMW police bike with 100,000 miles on it. He is coming to look at it on Saturday. 58 years old and wants it to use as his Florida bike.

1 guy on the board here very interested in flying in and driving it home.

2 guys (1 from the ST board and 1 from the GTR board) who want to come from far away and trailer it home.

I go and finalize the deal on my new bike tomorrow night. The dealer is keeping it crated until April in his warehouse. I plan on taking a few photos of it still in the womb. Maybe I'll post one :icon_biggrin:

I am excited.

:icon_love: I sooooooo wish I had the coin... :icon_banghead: Pretty, pretty Wingy! Mmmmmmm blaaack.... :icon_drool:

2010 Titanium GL1800.

He regrets selling his last one so much he went out and got another one!

A Wing is definitely next on my list. Not quite yet but soon. Waiting to see what the new model brings. Love the metallic black ones myself.

The only year for the metallic black was 2007.

2010 Titanium GL1800.

He regrets selling his last one so much he went out and got another one!

A Wing is definitely next on my list. Not quite yet but soon. Waiting to see what the new model brings. Love the metallic black ones myself.

The only year for the metallic black was 2007.

Until now....2010 has Metallic Black.

2010 Color Options

Metallic Red

Metallic Black

Metallic Titanium

Pearl Yellow

Shit!!!!! Anybody want a Black '02 GL 1800 with 26k on it? Heated grips, HID's and an SD card reader instead of a CD player? 11k

post-3036-1288921291.jpg

BUMP.. This is actually for sale has 30,118 miles on it. Located in RI. Want another Concourse as my "home" life will be changing soon and don't require the passenger accomadations..taking offers.

Shit!!!!! Anybody want a Black '02 GL 1800 with 26k on it? Heated grips, HID's and an SD card reader instead of a CD player? 11k

post-3036-1288921291.jpg

BUMP.. This is actually for sale has 30,118 miles on it. Located in RI. Want another Concourse as my "home" life will be changing soon and don't require the passenger accomadations..taking offers.

Get that thing it's own for sale ad here....get it up on the GL1800 board, and the ST & GTR boards.

If priced right...it will go.

My concours sold in 23 hours.