CBR1100XX.org Forum

Corbin backrest/glovebox 4 sale PRICE LOWERED

I ordered this from Corbin unpainted (in basic primer)and had planned to use this nice set-up on both of my bikes,well, didn't happen. Corbin's web site list price for this in unpainted form is $517. Now asking $375.00. I have been unable to find the keys so this price includes basic shipping here in the states. This is in as new unused condition.

trunk2.jpg

trunk3.jpg

trunk1.jpg

trunk4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered this from Corbin unpainted (in basic primer)and had planned to use this nice set-up on both of my bikes,well, didn't happen. Corbin's web site list price for this in unpainted form is $517. Now asking $375.00 OBO. I have been unable to find the keys so this price includes basic shipping here in the states. This is in as new unused condition.

trunk2.jpg

trunk3.jpg

trunk1.jpg

trunk4.jpg

Steve,

I see the pictures no on the post. Send me email bearc@lha5.navy.mil and we can go from there. Ill take it.

Steve,

Items been paid for, for a week now. Ive sent you a couple emails with no response. When can I expect that you will ship me this? Please tell me you didnt scam me.

Chad

I was waiting for the bank to confirm paypal had put the money into my account, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.. Since my main computer is badly infected and non-opperational, I am forced to using my wife's lap top (which she always has with her :icon_neutral: Item was very carefully packed and shipped last Thurs. Hope to see some pix of that set-up after it's painted and on your steed. Thanks for the sale!

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks to me like the steel support shaft should sit farther down into the seat base. At least your s.o. shouldn't need to wear a backpack now.

There are two positions of the back rest, if one set lower wife cant grab rear rail and back rest is in butt/low back vice low/mid back