CBR1100XX.org Forum

Shotgun & Pistol 4 Sale (Price Drop)

This is a 2 gun package.

Mossberg Mariner "Just In Case" 500 (couple extras on the shotty)

Springfield XD 9mm Sub Compact (with a very expensive IWB holster and 3 mags...one with extender)

I believe I have about 1000 rounds of 9mm and 100 rounds of shotty. (Will confirm exact amounts)

Both in like new condition.

There needs to be a legal transfer which I am willing to do. If you live close...I have no problem driving to your guy. Saves both of us money.

I am thinking...the whole deal...$700.00 (I'll split the transfer cost and you pay the shipping - if there is any)

I believe if you were to buy all this new...with the ammo...you would be well over $1000.00. Guns alone would be $925 without tax.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

DAVIDKRAUTHAMER(AT)YAHOO.COM

That's a good deal for someone Dave.

You're giving away the ammo and the JIC/XD extras.

I'm estimating about $400 worth of extras?

I would like to have it but, need to recover from vacation expenditures.

Price Drop $650

The ammo is "about 1200 rounds of 9" and some of it is Hydra Shock defense. (I believe about 50+ rounds)

The holster is a Comp Tac Minotaur MTAC Holster $80 bucks and they charge $15 to ship.

I can find the shotty shells to count them...but I have some.

I have the original carry case for the Springfield.

I am sure I have a few other odds and ends too.

Let me know by EMAIL if you have interest.

Have a great weekend.

Dave

It's the all black model.

Mossy on bottom.

Personal024.jpg

For clarification, which shotgun in that pic? Top or bottom?

Also, what "legal" stuff do you need for the sale?

In your case you'd have to give him the $$$ and the address for your FFL, so his dealer could send it yours.

Anyone want to split the deal with me? I'd like the pistol.

In your case you'd have to give him the $$$ and the address for your FFL, so his dealer could send it yours.

You shouldn't need a FFL unless buying from a dealer. Person to person transactions don't need a FFL...last I checked....or is this a Gestapo NY state thing?

You shouldn't need a FFL unless buying from a dealer.

For local sales you might be correct, but for sales to those in other states an FFL must do the transfer. BS, but it's the law. Additionally, the seller of a firearm may make any condition to transfer they see fit: copy of your driver's license, concealed pistol permit, etc. I suspect in New York it is even more strict.

Out here in the Wild West I typically meet someone in a grocery store parking lot. It feels a lot like a dope deal.

You shouldn't need a FFL unless buying from a dealer.

For local sales you might be correct, but for sales to those in other states an FFL must do the transfer. BS, but it's the law. Additionally, the seller of a firearm may make any condition to transfer they see fit: copy of your driver's license, concealed pistol permit, etc. I suspect in New York it is even more strict.

Out here in the Wild West I typically meet someone in a grocery store parking lot. It feels a lot like a dope deal.

That's how it is here. If you're from another state, doesn't matter. A private sale is not subject to regulation unless it's a Class 3 firearm.

Price Drop $650

The ammo is "about 1200 rounds of 9" and some of it is Hydra Shock defense. (I believe about 50+ rounds)

The holster is a Comp Tac Minotaur MTAC Holster $80 bucks and they charge $15 to ship.

I can find the shotty shells to count them...but I have some.

I have the original carry case for the Springfield.

I am sure I have a few other odds and ends too.

Let me know by EMAIL if you have interest.

Have a great weekend.

Dave

Is that $650 shipped?

Rich