CBR1100XX.org Forum

Danmoto Exhaust

Keith

Does anyone know about these exhaust cans:

CF Cans

I'd like to get an idea of sound level, quality, longevity. Also, I'd like to know if the left connecting

pipe has a center stand stop; I can't see in the pictures if it does or not. I've sent a question to the

seller so should have a answer to that later, but if someone knows, please pass it on.

Thanks.

I'm thinking of getting the same exhaust. Not much info out there, but what little there is seems to be positive. Here's a video of a Blackbird with the smaller GP cans. Sounds pretty mean, if the bigger cans are similar but a bit quieter I'm sold.

I have Dan Moto GP exhaust on my CBR1000RR. There are numerous videos on youtube with dan moto exhaust so you can hear it, mine is the repsol. I was going to replace the Two Brothers M5 VALE CF Cans on my XX to the Dan moto gp cans when I return from deployment. Its a sweet sounding exhaust deep not ratty! Love em. was going to stock some because DanDan told me most americans are afraid to buy because of being in china but then I ended up deploying, plan to stock and sell some when I get back. when you buy from him tell him Chad aka cbr_bear sent you and to take care of you!

I just got a reply from Dan Moto; these cans do NOT have the bracket for the center stand

stop, so they are unacceptable to me, nice sound or not.

Yeah I got that covered for ya, let me know .

+1

*also*

I just bought and fitted Danmoto's rearsets to my Hayabusa, not the very best, but not bad, and worth the money.

I want a Danmoto slipon to replace the Micron can on my turbobird. The input is a different diameter. I guess I'll need to go measure it and see if they can make me one.

Need a home for that Micron?

It's rashed up. Would you still want it?

I'm thinking of getting the same exhaust. Not much info out there, but what little there is seems to be positive. Here's a video of a Blackbird with the smaller GP cans. Sounds pretty mean, if the bigger cans are similar but a bit quieter I'm sold.

I just got around to watching that video; those are outrageously loud and raspy, IMHO. My shot Yoshi RS3s that

need a repack are quieter than those. Yet another reason to rethink this purchase... Thanks for posting the link.

I think I'll purchase the repack kit from Yoshi and save the $450 I'd spend on the Dan Moto cans.

• 5 weeks later...

I emailed Danmoto and they confirmed that their full size cans are unbaffled like the MotoGP minis, so no Danmoto for me. I think I'll be getting the Blue Flame dual outlet triovals instead; dead sexxy and removable baffles in all 4 outlets.

Interesting input. I asked him about the difference between the GPs and the regular, full

size cans, and he said they were not as loud... I guess, as I said before, that I'll repack

my Yoshimuras. Thanks for the updated info.

• 2 years later...

I would be interested in trying a $125 carbon can to replace my wore out D&D, I am curious about the available baffle for $15. My D&D is getting even more obnoxious so I'll have to do something soon.

We'll see what they say about the proper inlet ID to slip on to my mid pipe.