CBR1100XX.org Forum

iPhone 3GS 32Gig - FOR SALE

It is in NEW condition with almost no (has a few tiny tiny scuffs on the silver surround)scratches or scuffs and comes with:

5 or 6 different types of cases....all the slim type (one of them cost me $40 bucks - Sena leather)

Car charger - if I can find it

1 Wall charger

1 iHome portable speaker

AND prolly 10 other things as I can't remember what I have.

ONE HITCH....I will not ship it until I get my new iPhone4 on or about July 14th-ish.

It has been in a case since birth and has always has a non-reflective cover over the face on it. If the iPhone4 has a different face...mine will come with 8 non-reflective shields...if it's identical...I will keep them.

Price - $179.00 (INLCUDING SHIPPING)

(Lowest Price I could find on eBay was $299)

Also comes withone of these...BUT I NEVER USED IT and don't have the box.

Griffin%20AirCurve%20iPhone%20speaker%20

I am sure there is more shit I have for it...and will post it when I bump into them in my house.

How come?

Did you ever get the grips? You using them?

Got the wife one and thought it'd be a good idea for me, butt the job is gunna get me a blackberry........................

got the grips work great, thanxx for that.

zune works good too!

• 1 month later...
It is in NEW condition with almost no (has a few tiny tiny scuffs on the silver surround)scratches or scuffs and comes with:

5 or 6 different types of cases....all the slim type (one of them cost me $40 bucks - Sena leather)

Car charger - if I can find it

1 Wall charger

1 iHome portable speaker

AND prolly 10 other things as I can't remember what I have.

ONE HITCH....I will not ship it until I get my new iPhone4 on or about July 14th-ish.

It has been in a case since birth and has always has a non-reflective cover over the face on it. If the iPhone4 has a different face...mine will come with 8 non-reflective shields...if it's identical...I will keep them.

Price - $179.00 (INLCUDING SHIPPING)

(Lowest Price I could find on eBay was $299)

Also comes withone of these...BUT I NEVER USED IT and don't have the box.

Griffin%20AirCurve%20iPhone%20speaker%20

I am sure there is more shit I have for it...and will post it when I bump into them in my house.

This thing sell ?