CBR1100XX.org Forum

Bad turned Good..

www.dragginjeans.com is the place.

Had a rough time when I got the wrong person to start with, but ended up being a great experience, and highly recommend this company.

Anyone who wears Jeans on the Bike Should consider the added safety

of wearing Draggin Jeans. They are well made and and have the added safety of Kevlar sewn inside to prevent any road rash in the event of an accident. Don't be mislead by other copy cat type Jeans, Fast Company is the only company using the highest quality, densely woven Kevlar in all criticle parts.

I never ride without my jacket or helmet on and now never ride without my Draggin Jeans on.

• 3 months later...

John,

I'm glad all turned well.

I've been considering a pair. It the fit/sizing similar to regular jeans (is a 34 really a 34)?

Is it worth mentioning who your bad experience was with? I'd like to pass over him/her if I order.

Thanks

Griff

It's really too bad that they don't manufacture their jackets in tall sizes. I have looked at the jackets and the prices are very appealling, just not will to give up any dollars for a jacket that will not fit properly.

Would have never thought too hard about the jeans, but I may have to take a second look at them.

Thanks