CBR1100XX.org Forum

Goldwing Wheels, Swingarms, Rotors, and more.

Hey gang, my new store does a pretty good business doing trike conversions on GL1800's. When were done we have left and right bags, swingarms, wheels, brake rotors and more left over. We currently have several years worth of this stuff sitting around, and it's getting in the way. Before I started trying to sell it to the scrapers I wanted to check and see if anybody wanted any of it.

Is your parts department to busy to Ebay the stuff?

How about posting on model specific websites?

Ya might try motorcycle salvage yards as buyers too.

Seems a shame to scrap all those good parts.

Hank

Hey gang, my new store does a pretty good business doing trike conversions on GL1800's. When were done we have left and right bags, swingarms, wheels, brake rotors and more left over. We currently have several years worth of this stuff sitting around, and it's getting in the way. Before I started trying to sell it to the scrapers I wanted to check and see if anybody wanted any of it.

Let me reach out to OrganDonor....he has always wanted spare GW rims....obviosly depending on price.

Price for wheels???? With or without rubber?

Shipping? He may be able (if he wants one) to get in on his way to WV.

Let me send him an email to his office.

My Wing is too old as it is an 84 GL1200i but I will reach out to the guys at my chapter of GWRRA Goldwing Road Riders Assoc. to see if anyone is interested and might need something. You might also try posting them on their website which is www.gwrra.org

Good luck to you!

Joe

I've got a 2001 GL. Please send along some prices I've been thinking about an extra rear wheel to try out the car tire thing. Also would be nice to have some extra parts in case I forget I'm on a Wing and not a XX

Is your parts department to busy to Ebay the stuff?

How about posting on model specific websites?

Ya might try motorcycle salvage yards as buyers too.

Seems a shame to scrap all those good parts.

Hank

Short answer, yes we're pretty full already and the Ebay stuff is slow to sell. I actually have two stores feeding this engine, and we're just getting chocked out with stuff. Local salvage yards either dont want it, or often wants it for less than the recyclers give us.

Let's see.

Rear wheels with new tires let's say $225 shipped?

Rear shocks (complete) $100 plus ship.

Rear rotors $75+ each.

Swinagarm assemblies- make offer.

Bags and plastic pieces - email with needs.

Misc axles and carrier pieces avaliable.