CBR1100XX.org Forum

ZX-14 for sale

I have an opportunity to buy a Honda 919 at a great price and have a line on a GL1800 that is too good to pass up. Therefore I'm selling JJPXX's ZX to help finance the purchase of both bikes. I'm looking to get what I paid John for it which was $8000 with all the extra parts, since I bought the bike I've added a 12v Marinco socket as well as HIDs on the high beams. The bike just turned 9000 miles yesterday. I'll try to add in the pics that were posted on the previous for sale thread but can't make any promises that I can make it happen.

Here's the list of farkles:

3 windshields

Pazzo levers

Heli bar risers

throttlemeisters

grip puppies

white led city lights

HID high beams

12v socket

battery tender hookup

fender extender

tank protector film

fork sliders

frame sliders

rear hugger

rear seat cowl

fender eliminator

swingarm spools

Roadsmarts with approx 3k on them

I think that's all the extra's hope I didn't miss anything. Bike is located in RI and is ridden daily so the miles will go up

post-3036-1254355685.jpgpost-3036-1254355743.jpgpost-3036-1254355775.jpgpost-3036-1254355831.jpg

I don't know what to add next, HID low beams, horns, fuse block, hard bags, exhaust, pc,..........the list is endless! The next owner will certainly enjoy it.

Just like John said Buy the bike and you get the parts for FREE!! Thanks for the offer though if anything changes I'll let you know.

Bidding is about the fever and a bid gets it hot.

I think of a bid of $6,000 on a bike clearly worth more and much below reserve as a worthless bid. I guess I don't have the ebay fever though. The only thing I think of is if there are no further bids, the seller can lower the reserve price to the $6,000 1st bid... in which case, Byrdman has the ZX14 fever :icon_twisted: .

Can someone put a bid on this for me just to get the ball rolling. Reserve is set at 7k. Thanks http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...K%3AMESELX%3AIT

Done.

Good luck.

Thank you very much let's hope something happens soon.

I've heard shipping can be done for between $500-$700, you just need to come up on your offer by around 20% and we can make a deal.

The ZX didn't sell on ebay, someone make me a decent offer or it's getting traded in by next tuesday. Sorry all the parts are going with the bike that's the deal I have agreed to with the dealer who has the wing I want.