CBR1100XX.org Forum

Penske Shock FS

post-1570-1248117737.jpg

Penske shock. Not sure of model #. No remote reservoir. It is what you see. I was told this was set for a 176 lb rider( JC Rich's old XX). I haven't used it since I bought the bike. Looks like an 8983 but am not sure. Don't even know what to ask for it but am willing to discuss price. Been unemployed for 6 weeks now and need to start moving some stuff. Will be posting some other stuff in the next week or so.

Thanks

Skip

Skip,

For a frame of reference, that looks like the Penske "Sport" shock, I've got one on mine... no remote. Got mine from Rick @ Cogent Dynamics, he's a good guy (as most of you know), and can service/setup the heck out of these things...

Oh, to be 176 lbs again... :icon_neutral:

The end of high school I was 150 lbs and a size six. I looked sick. LOL The peak of high school (sophmore to junior) I was 168 lbs with a four pack. Now? 200 lbs with a keg... :icon_neutral:

Bump for your shock and I threw in a little weight depression for free... :icon_rolleyes:

The end of high school I was 150 lbs and a size six. I looked sick. LOL The peak of high school (sophmore to junior) I was 168 lbs with a four pack. Now? 200 lbs with a keg... :icon_neutral:

Bump for your shock and I threw in a little weight depression for free... :icon_rolleyes:

When I graduated HS I was around 172. I was a skinny mofo but I could touch a 10' rim with my forearm. Now. 220ish and probably couldn't jump over a crack in the sidewalk.

and a bump for a sweet shock that I'm surprised no one has snapped up yet. Aftermarket shock makes a HUGE difference over stock. It might help to have some sort of price though.

When I graduated HS I was around 172. I was a skinny mofo but I could touch a 10' rim with my forearm. Now. 220ish and probably couldn't jump over a crack in the sidewalk.

and a bump for a sweet shock that I'm surprised no one has snapped up yet. Aftermarket shock makes a HUGE difference over stock. It might help to have some sort of price though.

I was 120 from the 9th grade till I graduated HS, Was still 130 after two years of college.

Cause you would never guess that now...

I was 120 from the 9th grade till I graduated HS, Was still 130 after two years of college.

Cause you would never guess that now...

Shit I was ~260lb in High School and ~300lb now :icon_surprised: Can't ever remember being anywhere down around 150 :icon_confused:

Now? 200 lbs with a giant set of tits... :icon_neutral:

Fixed. And you've got a fair amount of muscle, too, it weight more than fat. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Nice shock. That reminds me... I need to get my Wilburs rebuilt.

• 3 weeks later...