CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 Titanium oem Honda bodywork complete set for sale

For sale- a complete 2000 titanium color bodywork set in excellent condition. Titanium is a U.S. one year only color that is very elegant and flatters the 'bird well. Honest 9/10 condition. This bodywork set had about 6K miles of use before removal and careful in house storage. Why mess around with flimsy, ill-fitting Hong Kong bodywork that only ultimately devalues your bike? A repaint and graphics of a damaged set can realistically easily cost more than my $750 price. I will not separate this set and sell individual peices. Included are:

1.) fuel tank- absolutely no dents, no deep scratches, no corrosion inside. Has clear vinyl applied as protector at front, can be removed easily. Bare with no fuel pump or gas cap/lock included, transfer your peices over.

2.) left and right lower fairings- no major damage or repairs, original paint and graphics, and foam inside. Has protective clear vinyl on leading edges and bottom, but shows some very minor flaws or stone chips.

3.) upper fairing- no cracks or chips, no scratches, all mounting points intact.

4.) front fender- some minor chips on leading front edge, no cracks.

5.) tail section- no damage

6.) grab rail- no damage

7.) lower chin peice- some minor stone chips, has clear vinyl protecting it.

8.) left and right mirror bare shells- no damage.

$750 plus shipping if needed for complete set. Please don't ask me how much shipping costs are, as I can't give quotes not knowing how this will be shipped, how many boxes required, insurance, or where you live. Chicago area pickup preferred for obvious reasons, and I will work with you on this.

Pictures available directly: sandman900ss@hotmail.com

post-588-1247509548.jpg

post-588-1247514779.jpg

post-588-1247515457.jpg

post-588-1247515913.jpg

post-588-1247516940.jpg

If you change your mind, I'd like to have a shot at the upper fairing, tail section, and potentially the fuel tank, though I can proally live with mine as is... again, if you change your mind, give me a shout. Thanks.

pm sent

Crasher! :icon_biggrin:

(s'ok.. I'm one too, just not lately on the XX)

pm sent

Hah! I was thinking the same thing as I sent it - all the while thinking "Kraaaasheeerrrrr - it can't be me." :icon_redface:

Shit happens. At least you weren't hurt, and the bike can be repaired. BTDT. Plastic is cheap. I'm sorta wishing I had repaired my original XX when I crashed in 05. It would have 160k miles on it now, and probably STILL wouldn't need a valve adjustment.

If you change your mind, I'd like to have a shot at the upper fairing, tail section, and potentially the fuel tank, though I can proally live with mine as is... again, if you change your mind, give me a shout. Thanks.

And I could probably take the right and left pieces .... that leaves you with the couple

of little pieces.

pm sent

Hah! I was thinking the same thing as I sent it - all the while thinking "Kraaaasheeerrrrr - it can't be me." :icon_redface:

Wow sorry to hear about that Vern :icon_frown:

You have such a nicely done XX.

I had an "almost" a day ago with some fresh tire snakes, came around a corner kinda fast to discover the fresh snakes and the XX got into a wobble pretty quick, almost had to let it go but I managed to get it right just in time....about a half mile up the road I ran into the crew laying them....I slowed and thanked them for the scare... :icon_smile:

Back on topic if this package does get sold in pieces I'd be interested in a new tank for mine. :icon_drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Sandman, Alex or who ever you are.

Your a dick.

At least you could have the balls to say that you were'nt going through with the deal.

have a nice day.

EDIT:

I have come to trust the members of this forum in that when they say they will do something they will do it, you are not in this group of people.

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off.

Your a dick.

At least you could have the balls to say that you were'nt going through with the deal.

have a nice day.

EDIT:

I have come to trust the members of this forum in that when they say they will do something they will do it, you are not in this group of people.

? :icon_confused::icon_confused:

Your a dick.

have a nice day.

EDIT:

Yeah ya fucking cock sucker!

wait! Why are we being mad at him?

Your a dick.

have a nice day.

EDIT:

Yeah ya fucking cock sucker!

wait! Why are we being mad at him?

you know what, fuck him.

he told me that I was buying the bits then he sold them to someone else.

My fault for taking someone at their word.

goes round comes around.

Reminds me of a deal gone bad on the local Craigslist a few weeks ago. The guy that posted the following reply thought he had a GSXR 1000 bought, and it was sold to someone else.

Needless to say this reply wasn't up long, but it kinda cracked me up.

Thanks a whole hell of alot for backing out on our deal. We had a time and placed arranged for sale of the bike with cash on hand and you go and sell it to someone else. I thought you were a stand up guy but I was wrong. I hope your house burns down you piece of shit. Give me your address so I can fuck your shit up. Most military are honest people but you are worthless. I hope you get deployed again and are ass raped by some fucking Arabs. Have a good life coward!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests