CBR1100XX.org Forum

1986 Nighthawk 700S

I have a 1986 Honda Nighthawk 700S for sale. About 18,000 miles. Red and black pattern. She is in good solid condition. I use her for commuting and does a fine job at it. All parts are original and I have made no modifications. She is in upstate New York and ready to go.

On the Minus side the plastics are sun damaged (previous owner neglect perhaps) but certainly in good shape and hold their own; paint chip on the right front tank side, damaged right rear turning signal but fully operative nonetheless, normal wear and tear of the paint over the exhausts and engine as you would expect but nothing excessive, battery is good but requires recharge at the beginning of the riding season. On the Plus side no leaks on the front forks (forks replaced by new ones about a year ago), both tires are new and have less than 200 miles, seat is original and in perfect condition, everything works and rust is not an issue with this bike.

I post it here before I go and hassle with Craigslist. Price is $1,300. You are welcome to PM for additional information and will respond in a timely fashion.

post-14296-1247394808.jpg

post-14296-1247394904.jpg

post-14296-1247394951.jpg

post-14296-1247394983.jpg

If it weren't for the 3400 mile round trip...

This is one of my "dream" bikes. This, a VF1000S, and an FJ1200 and my plan for world domination will be ready... :icon_twisted:

If it weren't for the 3400 mile round trip...

This is one of my "dream" bikes. This, a VF1000S, and an FJ1200 and my plan for world domination will be ready... :icon_twisted:

www.uship.com

Zee treeger. Pool eet!

If anyone in the Midwest is interested, I'll be heading out that way in a week or so, with 2 bikes on a trailer on the way out, and one on the way back. (Assuming I can find a trailer to borrow... still searching for one, Joe)

I'd be more than willing to haul it with me and drop it somewhere.

How's about an even trade for a 2002 KLR 650 with 5,000 miles on it, in the process of replacing, steering head bearings, battery and street oriented tires. Bike has a Supertrapp and K+N jet kit and filter. I just got the bike and don't have a title or much of a history but it looks good and runs great.

How's about an even trade for a 2002 KLR 650 with 5,000 miles on it, in the process of replacing, steering head bearings, battery and street oriented tires. Bike has a Supertrapp and K+N jet kit and filter. I just got the bike and don't have a title or much of a history but it looks good and runs great.

Don't tease me!

Don't tease me!

BUY IT!!! It's just 20 miles away!!

Don't tease me!

Don't tell me you want a KLR now?

Don't tease me!

BUY IT!!! It's just 20 miles away!!

I can't even afford toilet paper right now. Perhaps XXGirl will buy it for me as a going away gift?

Don't tease me!

Don't tell me you want a KLR now?

I've always wanted a dual sport. Ideally I'll have four bikes in my stable. The Bird, the Wing, A dualie, and a cruiser. I figure I'll get the cruiser last, once the prices get cheaper on the BMW I want.

I've always wanted a dual sport. Ideally I'll have four bikes in my stable. The Bird, the Wing, A dualie, and a cruiser. I figure I'll get the cruiser last, once the prices get cheaper on the BMW I want.

Sounds like my efforts. Only I don't want a wing. I have the KLR, the bird, the KLR jr and the harley. When I can get rid of the hd I'll be replacing it with a cruiser I like -- probably a vulcan.

Although, moving to Shelton is cause for reprioritizing. I will need a quad up there.... :icon_biggrin:

Sounds like my efforts. Only I don't want a wing. I have the KLR, the bird, the KLR jr and the harley. When I can get rid of the hd I'll be replacing it with a cruiser I like -- probably a vulcan.

Although, moving to Shelton is cause for reprioritizing. I will need a quad up there.... :icon_biggrin:

Shelton....Home of the Blackhawk.

Shelton....Home of the Blackhawk.

And soon to be home of the blonde-hawk.... due to Jen's bush-manicuring.

LOL. Actually, it would be the Baldhawk, Ithankyou....

:icon_biggrin:

LOL. Actually, it would be the Baldhawk, Ithankyou....

:icon_biggrin:

Like you didn't expect this:

:icon_needpics:

(bump for a nice Nighthawk... someone buy this!)

• 3 weeks later...

Negotiations in progress....weeeee!

NOT weeeeeee. Bump for an excellent Nighthawk 700S. Sorry to have held up any sale of this bike.