CBR1100XX.org Forum

60 lbs.....

Hobicus

Holy crap. :shock: I'm now officially down 60 lbs. The last 10 or so were done after I stopped low carb, and just did the diet/excercise thing.

I can't believe the difference. Down to size 32 from size 40 pants.

Just thought I'd share :cool:

Redd:

Don't have a whole lot of "Before" pictures. Last thing you want when you're that big is to pose for a camera. I've got a couple, I'll dig them out and post them.

Involute:

I started at the end of January.

Now, of course, I live in fear that I'll gain it all back. I picked up a cold which broke out over the Thanksgiving holiday, and didn't do any working out, felt guilty about it the whole time. My wife finally told me to quit mentioning it, because it was making her feel guilty because she hasn't worked out in a while, and she's not sick.

Best part is how much better I feel about myself, especially when I look in the mirror.

Worst part is that it's FUCKING COLD in Wisconsin without your fat to keep you warm.

OK. I have hope again. My weight loss has been pretty pathetic this month and I was starting to stress out. My first month (Oct.) on Atkins I lost 15 pounds. Last month (Nov.) I lost 2. On the plus side though I tried some Low Carb Tortillas yesterday (first burrito in 2 months) and really liked them. That opens up more options for quick and easy low carb meals. Now if I could only get my wife to quit bringing Breyers ice cream home.

Worst part is that it's FUCKING COLD in Wisconsin without your fat to keep you warm.

I feel your pain. Im the ice master. My feet are constantly cold and so are my hands. I was always really warm, and when I lost my weight I was freezing all the time.