CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale -- 1984 VF700S Sabre

Here's an interesting piece of rock-n-rolling history for you guys. 1984 VF700S Sabre. 1100cc's of shaft drive V4 Honda oomph. The same engine in the Magna but different folks will argue one or the other put out more power. That could be so...I don't know. I put quite a few miles on mine back when they were built.

32,000 miles, new battery. $1200

*To explain why this thread looks goofy, I originally listed this as a V65 (1100cc) Sabre per the owner and ccrider brought the discrepancy to my attention. Thanks!*

post-4340-1241256627.jpg

Thanks, Jeff. I originally thought it wasn't a 65 from the side covers below the tank at the front, but wasn't sure. It has "normal" curved instruments instead of the zoomy dash I thought was on the V45. Information was sent to me by a good friend who isn't bike savvy, but I figured he could read the sidecover. The taillight was never a wraparound on the 65's that I can recall. I'm going to phone and see if I can get some clarification. Thanks again for the sharp eye.

I'm sorry, did you say where?