CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB--Tailpak

Not sure if you have a Cycle Gear in your area. They are also available online. Great company.

I looked at a number of tail bags before deciding on Cargo Tail bag. Ended up buying the tank and saddle bags as well. Overall, I found the Cargo tail bag to be very versatile and well constructed. I especially like the heavy duty design of the material. The sides and top unzip for additional capacity. Built in cords. Had it for several years without issue.

Link

Cargo%20monster%20tail%20bag%207_410x359

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if you have a Cycle Gear in your area. They are also available online. Great company.

I looked at a number of tail bags before deciding on Cargo Tail bag. Ended up buying the tank and saddle bags as well. Overall, I found the Cargo tail bag to be very versatile and well constructed. I especially like the heavy duty design of the material. The sides and top unzip for additional capacity. Built in cords. Had it for several years without issue.

Link

Cargo%20monster%20tail%20bag%207_410x359

Tested at 150+ with additional bungie cords, did not fly off.

Hugo

Picture070.jpg